Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Blake and Cp3 rocking the wc3s 

can you imagine how chaotic its going to be, when 3/23 arrives. especially in most cities? resellers are gonna be out patroling for these kicks, theyre going to have 12 hour shifts to hold every spot on line. if you can negotiate with a seller on ebay, the time is now because if you miss this train, you are sol. these little litte restocks aint helping. and people that are copping 2 or 3 or even 5 pairs aint helping,One thing people fail to mention is how many pairs would be avilable for this 3/23 release are we talking about royal 1 numbers. good luck to all.
dude it's a worldwide release

Just cracks me up how this release went. Everyone thought these would be super limited, incredibly tough to score online. They were incredibly easy online and then even easier down in Houston where pairs were sitting! People think a worldwide GR is going to be tough next month? Ha!

Strange. I have 0 pairs and I tried to cop on release day. FNL wouldn't take my money and I had no luck on NDC or FTL and Family.

Just cracks me up how this release went. Everyone thought these would be super limited, incredibly tough to score online. They were incredibly easy online and then even easier down in Houston where pairs were sitting! People think a worldwide GR is going to be tough next month? Ha!
Yea dudes are tripping man, whats new its NT... 

Let them freak out it, just makes it easier for us! 

Well we know its releasing in Canada and Europe on 3/23. So considering how many people are saying these are release in US stores on the same day I think it's a safe assumption that would make it a worldwide GR. Makes a lot of sense too.

I don't really care cause I came out with 2 pairs but the dudes acting like you should scramble to fleabay are crazy. Prices will go down a bit over the next month regardless of a US release with all the Euro pairs hitting the market, but it seems clear at this point that it was a two-tier release. Why wouldn't Nike max out their $200 hypebeast special?

Just a funny story on mine...I have my pair up for trade to try and get my twin bro a pair of bred 11's (missed on the restocks cause of work), but someone offered me a straight trade of the squadron 13s.

I couldn't stop laughing.
roll.gif

Yeah, they on that bull.

I changed my shipping address before the shoe released. When I checked out, it showed my old address. I tried to change it but it wouldn't work. Placed order anyway, Nike called UPS to intercept package. It was in my city last Thursday and supposed to be shipped to me that morning, some idiot attempted to ship it back to El Paso in route to my old Texas address.

FTL Eastbay Champs all down again..

who knows what these sites got up their sleeves the way things have been going the last few days!!!

FTL Eastbay Champs all down again..

who knows what these sites got up their sleeves the way things have been going the last few days!!!
The website is undergoing some maintenance right now.
Thanks for your patience!

EastbayRep - Mai

Back
Top Bottom