Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Not the only person who does not like 11's I'm with you there bro. Always like them until I put them on my feet and I can't make them work with anything. So I admire them for being a design classic but they just don't suit me.
To each their own. Works for some. Others force it just to be like their friends. 90% of the heads that wear the XI's weren't even born or were still in the same room they were created in when they first were released, so they don't know the real and true meaning of the shoe.

I don't care about you young bucks. You mean nothing to me. My education is paid off. I take care of my family. You have to be in your 30's to truly appreciate this pic
View media item 285303

I'm 28 and I appreciate this picture. there is nothing like kicking it in a garage, working on cars, drinking a couple of beers, and bs'ing with the guys. What are you doing to the STi? I own an 04 STi and a 97 Prelude SH, my first love for JDM cars.

I wonder hw mny pairs were brought to houston.... just saw em instores yesterday tought tbey would be long gone... guess its gna be a gr
Come march....

Nike Air at its best...

View media item 284687
All I need is black cement 3's with Nike Air, then I will be pretty much set.

yeah, all i want now is black metallic 5's with nike air, and wearable (sz 13)...

8490874895_05ac805d17_b.jpg

8490877367_8568d6d188_b.jpg

rhino's '94 pairs of 3's tho... :pimp:

they're wearable too, right?

Just received these after trading my extra pair of Bred XIs. I love em. My only compliant is they are slightly creased on the toe box and right side of the right shoe. Still love my pair.

Just received these after trading my extra pair of Bred XIs. I love em. My only compliant is they are slightly creased on the toe box and right side of the right shoe. Still love my pair.

I have a slight crease on both of the toe boxes and one shoe has tumbled leather while the other is smooth.

Dude was right. Walked in to footcation and bought a 9.5 and 10. I have 4 pairs now LOL. Jordan Brand must love houston. LOL

I'm 30, wore mine in the rain and snow last night to see dark skies, reminded me of being back in high school, going to the movies on a Saturday night, making sure "Nike Air" stuck out on my heels. They're made to be worn, not kept in a Tupperware in the closet. I take care of my family, make sure they're all spoiled. Much respect to you sir

To each their own. Works for some. Others force it just to be like their friends. 90% of the heads that wear the XI's weren't even born or were still in the same room they were created in when they first were released, so they don't know the real and true meaning of the shoe.
You dont have to know the meaning of the shoes just to be able to wear them , im 22 and didnt watch basketball when MJ was in his prime , but thats not gonna stop me or anyone from buying Jordan's because they are just shoes, good looking shoes they are for fashion and i don't know why other hate on people who want to look good in them , i hate the hypebeast just like the the next person but nothing you can do about it that's who JB caters to not the TRUE OG heads , I don't sit around idolizing and contemplating what Jordan did in them.I do wish they looked and felt like the Original pairs but that wont happen sadly but some people take things too personal some of you think just because you had the OG you deserve to have the retros. Isnt the chance of having OG air jordans good enough???

Just my thought

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom