Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Off subject, but I didn't think this was question was thread worthy and additionally when I did an advanced search, I couldn't find the answer. Anyway, the BC 2011 3s, do they run the same size as these WC 88s? I'm just starting up with the Jordan's again and the JB sizing is so frustrating. I got a 10.5 in my WCs, but they're too big. And my Bred 4s in a 10 are a bit tight with shoe shields, so I could probably use a 10.5 in those, like my Bred 11s which fit great in 10.5 and shoe shields. Damn you JB and your inconsistent sizing, you frustrate the **** out of me!!

Thanks in advance!
know your shoes, all Jordans fit different depending on weather you have a wide to slim foot. Depending on if your using dumb force fields, imo stick and dont do diddilly, or wearable shoe trees. Different numbered Jordans fit a lot different sometimes a full size up or down. 1s for instance run big, but 9s run a lil slim. If you cant get your size always go half a size big, you cant go wrong.

Off subject, but I didn't think this was question was thread worthy and additionally when I did an advanced search, I couldn't find the answer. Anyway, the BC 2011 3s, do they run the same size as these WC 88s? I'm just starting up with the Jordan's again and the JB sizing is so frustrating. I got a 10.5 in my WCs, but they're too big. And my Bred 4s in a 10 are a bit tight with shoe shields, so I could probably use a 10.5 in those, like my Bred 11s which fit great in 10.5 and shoe shields. Damn you JB and your inconsistent sizing, you frustrate the **** out of me!!

Thanks in advance!
In my opinion, yes the BC 3's from 2011 fit the same as 88 WC retro. For me, I went half size down on both and am happy with that decision

Anyone on here know how to fix the cracking on the midsole of the 3's. Wore my black cements today and noticed it.

know your shoes, all Jordans fit different depending on weather you have a wide to slim foot. Depending on if your using dumb force fields, imo stick and dont do diddilly, or wearable shoe trees. Different numbered Jordans fit a lot different sometimes a full size up or down. 1s for instance run big, but 9s run a lil slim. If you cant get your size always go half a size big, you cant go wrong.

kinda true but a lil wrong. the 9s from 2003 were TTS now they run small so you gotta go a half size up. the he got games run TTS but the black red XIs you gotta go half size up. but it all depends on your foor whether you got narrow or wide feet i keep telling people this. narrow shoes u gotta go half size up. jordans are inconsistent with sizing for real these days before everything was str8

Anyone on here know how to fix the cracking on the midsole of the 3's. Wore my black cements today and noticed it.
Spenco Walker/Runner Insoles, seem to do the trick at Preventing, but if u already started, might as well say f%ck lol. Or get some Paint.

Well it's only noticeable if you really inspect. And the paint is what I don't want to do. And thanks for the info.

I didn't try to cop these, but I haven't seen anyone wear these in person yet. I'm a little surprised about that.
I still haven't seen anyone wear these out yet. Definitely surprised about that. Maybe I've been too busy to pay extra attention. 

I still haven't seen anyone wear these out yet. Definitely surprised about that. Maybe I've been too busy to pay extra attention. 
Yeah, I noticed too. I haven't seen anyone wear these while I'm out. I wear mine just about every weekend (can't on weekdays because of business attire at work) but they haven't cracked or anything yet. And just SLIGHT creasing on my right toebox, none on the left shoe. Pretty much not too worried about these though, as I have 3 pairs total.

Just read the last 5 pages, I will cop .5 smaller on the WC3. I'm a sz 11 on the XI Breds but 10.5 on the VIs.

Bought a beat pair of 2001 breds for $40 and traded them for a pair of these! I'm super happy cause I have a pair of banneds! Best $40 ever spent!

They have arrived. Here are the pics...
pimp.gif

Its funny telling people i have these, who are not sneaker blog friendly...they be like "when these drop"..."what stores had these"...In the bay area i have yet to see these

Tried to set up a meetup to buy a pair from craigslist but it has been impossible to setup... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom