Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Anyone land a pair via RSVP at Nike Toronto?
This rsvp has been opened for so long. Not sure if they forgot to close it, or too big of a stock, or no one wants the size 14s. No dm back yet though.

Edit - 45m rsvp window for these? Good luck to all.

Last edited:
this thread will never end, people gonna be up at night like, wait they said there was gonna be a restock.

After waiting a few months, my buddy came through in the toronto's rsvp. Retail over there cost more but i'm still content cause at the end of the day, it's retail. 

is there any campouts/hassle to cop kicks in London? Sorry for the noob question lol.
Usually, not that hard, only really limited releases are difficult. GR are too easy (e.g. Still have full size run of Fire Red Vs). But I'm guessing this will be pretty tough.

I went ahead and entered the raffle at Livestock for the Jordan 3 88s even though it is a long shot. Livestock just posted on IG that they are up to something for real. They posted Concords yesterday and then posted this pic today which appears to be the Jordan 3 Flips:

I went ahead and entered the raffle at Livestock for the Jordan 3 88s even though it is a long shot. Livestock just posted on IG that they are up to something for real. They posted Concords yesterday and then posted this pic today which appears to be the Jordan 3 Flips:
not really feeling the black flips... i do like these 88's but at $250 retail that's just a bit much.  too many americans trying to cop from livestock these days.  rest of canada has no chance at these.

So the hipster sneaker heads don't like "Nike air" on Jordan's now? Cool, more for me, it's what I came up on, nostalgia buddy
I was raised on "Nike Air" but man when they started using the Jumpman we went crazy because we look at them as true Jordan shoes, unlike those with the Nike imprint. It's sort of like telling a Kobe or Lebron collector or fanatic that he has on a pair of Nike's.

Im confused with all these restock talk and what not so does anybody really kno the deal with these. Are the restocking them or is it just a rumor. Out here in md i actually heard there hitting store on saturday along with the restock of the breds but i dont kno how true that is

Back
Top Bottom