Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

man was hoping this restock stayed under the radar for a while but guess not :/ been hearing lots of people talking about this already smfh

man was hoping this restock stayed under the radar for a while but guess not :/ been hearing lots of people talking about this already smfh
C'mon son. 
mean.gif

First time seeing the news. Is this online only? Man, it's such a distracter for the black toes and Kobe's but I missed out on the Feb 6 release and need two pairs. I love 3s.

Don't know if this has been asked yet but why is the Nike air logo on the back silver in pictures? Not black like original

Un-DSed mine yesterday. Wore them for like 6 hours with a different insole and already have compression lines :smh:

how big are ya sexy vic? weight can have a lot to do with that

I'm 5'10" and 200 lbs. Weight isn't the issue here. None of my other J's have midsole compression lines. This was the first pair I swapped insoles with too. Oh well.

Might cop these again for the 5th time instead of the elusive black toe 1's. You can never have enough 3's in your stash. I'm just glad other releases are happenning on the same day. :lol:

Last edited:
25th is my birthday. Need these bad... What's the best way to cop on FTL and Eastbay? I usually get through on NDC but it doesn't look like they're restocking them there.

Back
Top Bottom