**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

ay help me out guys...i'm copping the aquas but i'm tryin to see if this shade of purp on this orisue shirt matches...there's alot of pics of the aquas out there but too many with flash and obviously don't look the same once u see them up close, like a lot of kicks...

people that already have them...input would be appreciated

OCM070144-WHTzoom1.jpg

zoomtest.asp
TEAMSSB
Captain Falcon​

References: ipg05, yoyoyosuperman, AJForLife23(x2)...

I was gonna cop 2 but I needed a pair of Godzilla's so I'll only be getting 1 on Saturday.

wth are the godzillas
TEAM MOLLYWOP​
TEAM Black & Mild​
She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil​

anyone know what time they post them on eastbay? im in international territory so i wont be able to go to any stores, like footlocker, footaction

^dunno the time conversion for oversees but if i find out ill send it to you. i think im just going to throw on my old purple diamondbacks fitted i got customized for the grapes that i never got. its got gold and black on it so it should be ok. except for the mintish teal on the back. ive got the white clh glowing skulls hoody to. ill match them somehow. even if i have to dress like the fresh prince.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Nyc sucks for these every palce got them early but charign 180 for them i went to a palce protrends around ym way and the oen guy goe swe got them for retial i took out my money to buy both aqua and woman and then my girls later. he go ohh what siz ei go 8 half or 9 he goes 180 im like u jus said 140 he's like ohh i forgot. I said when you gonna charge retail he goes"ohh the 23rd." so i say so after there offical realse you still gonna charge above retail im like i got the money but im not payign the extra change. Ill buy aquas and owman 8 now and 2 kid sizes and 2 small sizes u get 6 pairs from me buying let me get them retail he said no so i said f you and i told him i won't ever shop there again. He said he don't care i seen a hypebeast enter wit some foams on i said they over chargin for aquas he said nahh im good and left. Angry consumer beats store owner. Thankfully i get the 6 pairs for my nephew and my girl and myself saturday then i buy more aquas and woman 8 later. Screw pro trends

I can't wait for these joints. One of my favorite sneakers to drop this year. Luckly, I work with a sneaker company so I'll be able to get em for 127. I'll also probably get em' for wifey. Can't wait! Hopefully, we get a chance to purchase them earlier than Saturday. Man, on the 22nd, I'ma def rack up some commission. :-D... :lol:
laugh.gif
you talkin to me? YOU talkin me?​
Last.fm
MYspace

Theyre going to sell out fast on the first day.Hope no one gets mugged or robbed for these,or even worse I hope no one gets shot for these 8's coming out this saturday.

I would cop for the old lady but she's more into open-toes and pumps than Jays so I guess I'll snag 'em for me and the kids...my spot said they dont know if they're getting womens though so I'm kinda stumped and both my kids arent even a year old yet so I have to calculate what size to get to ensure we all get a chance to get flossy as a family...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

how are u so sure those are restored...if they are, there wouldnt be much difference
I'm a hypebeast

tdog91184 Thanks
...Ed
--------------------------------​
Coming Straight Out of the 718 District...Brooklyn
...You Mad?

During my break in bet. Classes I saw an @#%$ full of dudes and chicks rockin these on jamaica ave.....smh.....makes me not wanna buy a pair

Nah but I'm still coppin a pair
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom