**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

The OG's were my first pair of J's back in the day as a kid. Glad they're back.
520rvwl.jpg
Quote:
Does anyone know if the womens are coming in kids sizes?

Nope, Women's sizes only. The only femal-based colorway releasing in kids sizes is the Black-Pink VIII Low later this year.
677noz8.jpg

5yjhd0m.jpg

4mmb09i.jpg

682m7w6.jpg
Save 10% on all Orders from SidelineApparel.comGet 10% back on your Sideline Apparel purchases by clicking here.My Collection

I just saw the womens today and they looked really nice but the guy made up some bs that he couldnt show me the mens :smh:
smh.gif
..too bad i cant fit in womens..do they make alot of size 13 womans?
^^did that make any sense

Does anybody know where the flight club hoody is in-stock in or around atlanta or on the net?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stay Fresh Member #29- West GA/Barrow Boy
Barrow County​

No Swoosh for me, means i'll miss out on these. :frown:
frown.gif

Its sucks too, because are quite possibly the only VIII's besides the Blk/Red's i'd drop $$$ for...I can't afford Retail at the moment.

Fellow industry heads, help a man out... :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
None for me...Not paying $140 for a pair of shoes that I can only wear with teal and purple...I dont see anything special about these...Now the black/red 8s is a different story
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS
EquipoTRIcolor​

anyone got a pick of their aquas with jeans on???
im wondering how these would look with pants on....
thanks.

one week away, mentally, im already at the store.............

Quote:
Yea I made my mind up....only gonna get one pair of aquas

I was set to cop 3. After trying them on, I'm on the fence about copping even 1 pair. More zillas and canvas 1's I guess...

Got mine already, no complaints here since I got them for less then retail and a week early
heads up for those copping they run a little small too me

Texas
.:361:.

Cop'd one pair already at $160. Will cop 2nd pair on release date...

Plus, cop'd 2 pairs of Godzillas at $105.

Not a bad weekend.
Sig check...
SOMETIMES THE SPIRIT OF THE ENTREPRENEUR TAKES OVER
Others often become stressed.
I on the other hand...BECOME DRIVEN
Don't worry yourselves.

it seems this question never gets answered so I super sized the words....does anyone know how much a 7y will cost for the aquas?? thanks in Advance...Ed
--------------------------------​
Coming Straight Out of the 718 District...Brooklyn
...You Mad?

Any one cop the Womens yet ? if so post more pictures

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

I went to another Finish Line today to try on size 11, since that's my normal size and I wanted to compare them to the 11.5's I pre-ordered. They seemed a little snug. I think I'm glad I went with the 11.5's. The salesman was really unsure about even letting me try a pair on, and when I asked to try on the 11.5's to compare, he said, "I'm already pushing my own limit." I don't know what that meant, but seeing as how they were making you pay up front, and only holding them until 3:00 on Saturday, I don't think being able to try them on first is too much to ask.

not sure if i'm copping 2 pairs tho. these were definitely one of my most memorable sneakers as a kid. i was the only one in my school who had em and kids used to chump me for having purple kicks.
eyes.gif

pic of me (left) and my brother from 93 visiting my uncle in dc, i was in 5th grade at the time, hahahahah. posted this pic a while ago in sneakershowcase:
http://photobucket.com

^^thats uh...pretty gay about them not letting you try on the 11.5 and then copping an attitude. i wish they made half sizes for us bigs. a 14.5 would do me justice but now they'll either be too big and crease up fast or too small and hurt my foot :frown:
frown.gif

I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Back
Top Bottom