**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Had My pair For A Week... Im Heading To The Mall Just To Check The Scene And See Whos Out..Im Gonna Wait With Them And Buy The DTRT Spiz Ikes..While Aqua Madness Takes Place
You Know I Got The Juice. Cause My Kicks Frutopia

just got mine! be patient y'all... it should be a few more mins. good luck!
DONT LET THE POST COUNT FOOL YOU.. I BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

Just got Through and ordered on swoosh, and got the email confirmation.

I had the same problem when i first added it and it was still 140 then i refreshed it then it went to 84 so with shipping and tax it came out to 100.

good luck to all im gonna sleep now i got work at 9

Still not working for me. Is there a pair limit? Hopefully 1 or 2 so my size will still be available when it finally becomes available.

weird, i got my order in through swoosh but now i cant load the order page again. wanted to add the girls pairs for my cousin on the same order but oh well.
SHO NUF!!

5:39 officially out with my pairs...no Limit thank you Nike...love that adrenaline rush after waiting all this time

gotta "wake up" at 630 to get my @#%$ from the mall. foot locker holdin them cuz the store down teh street only got 12 pairs and someone reserved the 11s before me :frown:
frown.gif

Is this an east coast/west coast servers thing? I'm in Beaverton, home of Nike and I still can't get the order to go. It still says Product No Longer available. Tried from my home computer and my work computer.

everyone should be fine now....

If not sign out, erase cookies and cache and sign back in

only up to size 10 in the womens

They really must have made tons of these for swoosh to not have put a limit on them...and for eastbay to stiill have a fsr...

They already have the pick of the ice blue womens up as well

well it has been fun I have what I wanted and goodnight and Cya when the black/reds drop.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

good luck to all!!!!!

swoosh came through...too bad da womens only go up to a 10...anyone know if the pea pods will be on swoosh/ndc?

ahhh well guys its been a loong night but finally got through on swoosh and got my confirmation email so its time to hit the sack...so good luck to the people at the malls in th morning...imma be heading to the nike outlet to get them jordan shorts for 16 bucks...CHEA!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

anyone know how to cancel orders? i got 2 pairs off footlocker and they were takin forever to send my conf email so i went and got 2 more pairs of ndc :lol:
laugh.gif
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

this took FOREVER! but finally got them. longest ndc launch. we'll see if it's worth all the trouble. now gotta sleep and work tomorrow and see the chaos.

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

Just got both my pairs. I guess a lil' patience doesn't hurt at the end of the day. I hope all ya'll make out good. Quick shout to Ekin for the tip about the cookies & loggin' out. Ya'll be cool.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

Back
Top Bottom