Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

By far the most annoying avi I have ever seen online that kid should get shot in the face.
That kid you are talking about is my cousin. 
frown.gif

Just playing!!   
roll.gif
roll.gif

JimmyJazz is the worst, first off good luck, their servers are terrible and even when you think you have secured a pair they hijack your cart.  These will be up right around mid-night just like every other major release but getting them will be few and far between just like every other release!!!
Agreed. I've given up on trying to order from them.  **SIGH**

Annddd just won another raffle. That's 3 so far. That will go to another coworker.

Mine came in today. From "JsForDays". Legit. There is a really small scuff on the toe of the right foot, but you can't really see it. *shrugs* I guess I shouldn't complain since I plan to actually wear  these and might even play in them.

Last edited:
damn you got yours quick. mine is set to deliver on saturday from jsfordays.
Yeah. They shipped out on the 16th. I got mine this morning. This dude is real legit.  I didn't expect to get mine until the weekend or Monday. He's on Niketalk. I don't know if user name though.

how are people winning these raffles left and right? i haven't gotten **** from any stores 
How many raffles did you put your name in? I believe most people hit all the stores in their areas, some got multiple calls some got none. 

Also some may be lying.

XI releases always bring out some really misinformed individuals.

The local mom&pop wanted $400, I simply said no thanks, but the alarming part is these prices are thrown out because more than one sucker will bite.

Last year it was $380 for the breds and they sold out.

Stay smart out there fellas and most importantly have patience.

I hope you guys know RSVP at Niketown is today. I'm surprised no one is talking about it so far.

yea he real legit. he keep in good contact too if yor having trouble.
Right. I had questions about the "Lainey XI" rumors and preorders. He quickly addressed this. Other than this little scuff on my kicks, I'm good. I'll do business with him in the future.

I entered no raffles or signed up for FNL draft... Better believe I'm leavin NT seattle wit 5 pairs.... Good luck to all that want these...

got my jsfordays pair today too. will load pictures later. 100% legit. USPS tracking has been a joke during the holiday season. I called him like 5x asking why my tracking hasn't updated then all of the sudden the next update says out for delivery...:smokin:smokin

Stay positive and a prayer, that should do it. I will pray that you will get your shoe.

How many raffles did you put your name in? I believe most people hit all the stores in their areas, some got multiple calls some got none. 

Also some may be lying.
thanks fams, i hope i get mine too, sheikhs and nikersvp are the only hope other than bot central at 5am sat.

i entered probably like 30 raffles for myself and 3 for the wife, she got hers locked but i've been striking out like a mf 

Back
Top Bottom