Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every time I see early pairs I think they are not legit. That's just me tho. Anyone else feel the same way?

Every time I see early pairs I think they are not legit. That's just me tho. Anyone else feel the same way?

i feel theres a big difference from pairs that ship release date week versus pairs from months ago.

retail pairs shipping out early is a whole world of difference from these early release variants. I won't mess with anything 2 weeks before release as its just too suspect.

Last edited:
Mine came in today. From "JsForDays". Legit. There is a really small scuff on the toe of the right foot, but you can't really see it. *shrugs* I guess I shouldn't complain since I plan to actually wear  these and might even play in them.

View media item 701582
Man better you than me cause I don't want any scuffs or anything when pick mine up saturday at champs, I wouldn't be shrugging my shoulders I'd be calling nike up cause I know they look out for you if there are imperfections on your shoes

Man better you than me cause I don't want any scuffs or anything when pick mine up saturday at champs, I wouldn't be shrugging my shoulders I'd be calling nike up cause I know they look out for you if there are imperfections on your shoes
I feel you...but I probably still won't bother myself with it. You can barely see it.

got my pair locked in at local city gear...did a bs wristband giveaway in the middle of the day on a thursday like people dont have jobs but i had a homegirlof mine get in line for me

With Nikesf responding to all these questions they got me constantly refreshing over here.

I really think everyone who wants a pair of these will be able to get them.

I am in no rush and will be using my coupon or gift card on these.

The only salty ones gotta be the ones that didn't try on these tho.There is no need to pay $1 over retail for these.

i feel theres a big difference from pairs that ship release date week versus pairs from months ago.

retail pairs shipping out early is a whole world of difference from these early release variants. I won't mess with anything 2 weeks before release as its just too suspect.
Agreed I wouldn't mess with early releases plus I like paying retail for my kicks. Lol

Anyone know why they're not doing men's size 12.5 for these? They've released 12.5 for every other XI before these..

Really? Cuz I contacted them about my Oreo 5s they missed sowing on the edges of the sock liner to the outside of shoes by the to place holes and they said all they can do is send me a 10% coupon or send the shoes in and if they are flawed they put them in a grinder! FOH

still waiting on my call back from HOH. Looking pretty grim for me. Guess Saturday early AM it is. 
grin.gif

Last edited:

What does Nike usually do? I called them because my Breds had a scuff on them and all they said was I can ship them back.

Back
Top Bottom