Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For those who were able to cop on ndc, what link did you guys use? Did you search the style code, use the twitter link or something else?

I tried searching the product code since ~7:58 but it kept saying that product didn't exist ... Then I tried the twitter link and it said the same thing
I searched the code but the site crashed immediately at 7am (Central) so I hit refresh again after a minute of waiting for em to load, They loaded, I added em to the cart and had to wait in line. At that point I thought it was over and I was already tinkling about the next release, But then my pair was added to the cart and as I clicked checkout, it froze again. So again after waiting for at least two minutes to get to the cart to check out, it got there and again ithe site crashed . so at this point i was like damn, won't be getting these, But finally after waiting another 5 minutes I was able to cop em. Hardest GR in my life to cop. I'm 30. Wearing Js since the 90s. Middle finger to these new to the game suckers.

Went to NTNY after work around 8:10pm, people like 50 still on the line inside for buying this and all of them are RSVP. They said they can't sell it to me even I stay on the line. What the h*** nike.

Last edited:
Went to NTNY after work around 8:10pm, people like 50 still on the line inside for buying this and all of them are RSVP. They said they can't sell it to me even I stay on the line. What the h*** nike.

NTNY was running on some BS....how u gonna do RSVP for the gamma and Kobe on the same line?
The employees was shady as well....letting people they know get to the front of the line...lol.....nothing new...

shoutout to NDC for the fast shipping. normally for Saturday releases I would get them the following Wednesday but they're using fed ex this time and it's being delivered this Monday

shoutout to NDC for the fast shipping. normally for Saturday releases I would get them the following Wednesday but they're using fed ex this time and it's being delivered this Monday
Must not be that many orders. Fast shipping on a majority of orders usually means this. Seen this on many releases that were flops this year

Fam don't kill me if I am wrong but the manager at Champs told me that there could be a possible restock randomly at stores Monday . Call your local store Monday.

SON...the GS style code link didnt even work :smh: i coulda got preludes or something but i wasted a screen on that **** :x

Last edited:
still waiting....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom