Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have never bought a retro before. As a matter of fact i am an sb guy. Last week wifey and I went to the mall and we walked by sheikh. I wanted to enter the raffle for fun actually never thinking I'd win. They did have a code so I got the code an entered it online, and lo and behold yesterday I got an email for them. So I went and copped these. It was very easy. I honestly only want the 1s next week, but I think there were a ton of these out there.

I never understood why people put other people down for liking a shoe that they don't.

I personally don't see the hype about the Black/Red Ones (or any Ones for that matter) but you don't see me in that thread bashing people who's copping.

At the end of the day, it's all about preference. Some people will find anything to be negative about...

still waiting....
mean.gif
Same 
frown.gif

I'm confused why people still dumb founded about the "hype". JB can drop some dog turds around Christmas and call them 11's and they would still sell out, get over it. Same dudes who can't comprehend the "hype" are real quick on the same sneaker forums wasting their day *****in.

I never understood why people put other people down for liking a shoe that they don't.

I personally don't see the hype about the Black/Red Ones (or any Ones for that matter) but you don't see me in that thread bashing people who's copping.

At the end of the day, it's all about preference. Some people will find anything to be negative about...
PREACH! I do like a few ones though lol but yea too many ppl wanna go on a 5, 11, lebron thread etc. just to call them garbage an bash hype aka ppl who love the kicks like me just because they don't like it. If I don't like a kick I don't bother visiting the thread

I don't think he means just this song and video in general, but just the overall sensationalization of Jordans in mainstream pop culture. Believe what you may but that has a lot to do with it.

If his analysis is the same as your's I definitely see what he is saying. People aren't fighting over Lebrons

Man the annual Xi release brought out the hood rats. I was at the mall today and i think i've never seen so many ghetto looking and loud speaking people all gathered together. There were old 40+ years old dude yelling n words to his kids and wife. Some group of lames wankstas started rapping out of nowhere and i must have counted like 30 under 18 years old rachet looking girls with baby bump and baby strollers. 
sick.gif

people saying this shoe is wack are the same people that will be thirsting for them in 5-6 years... i remember when the grey toe 13's came out and NOBODY thought anything of them and they sat for days. today, the same grey toes are highly sought after :rofl:

how'd the bday coupon work today? I've been running around looking for a 4.5Y for my girl then playing 2k from the stress of the crap the stores were telling me.... can't believe FNL wouldn't let me checkout today "{

how'd the bday coupon work today? I've been running around looking for a 4.5Y for my girl then playing 2k from the stress of the crap the stores were telling me.... can't believe FNL wouldn't let me checkout today "{

The BDAY coupon did NOT work at Footlocker. They said it can't be used for new releases and Retro Jordans. Went to multiple Footlockers including House of Hoops on 125th st (Harlem) and 34th st (Midtown Manhattan). It's a no-go. Maybe it could work online though, idk...

FNL let me down on my 4.5y too but ndc saved the day. 

The BDAY coupon did NOT work at Footlocker. They said it can't be used for new releases and Retro Jordans. Went to multiple Footlockers including House of Hoops on 125th st (Harlem) and 34th st (Midtown Manhattan). It's a no-go. Maybe it could work online though, idk...

thanks. i was waiting for dude to post his receipt with the bday coupon since he was going so hard when i said they wouldn't allow it.

Back
Top Bottom