Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my UK and finishline shipping emails but no ndc. Of course the ndc is for me and the others for friends/family. Ironyyyyy. Honestly I really hate getting Jordan's for people like it must be nice for you to wake up one day birds all chirping/sun shining and just leisurely pick up your kicks from someone who spent 12 hrs pasted in front a computer hoping and praying. Nice to see their huge smiles when they get them though. Congrats to all who copped and gl to those who didn't. If say these prly restock during all star weekend.

Last edited:
I searched the code but the site crashed immediately at 7am (Central) so I hit refresh again after a minute of waiting for em to load, They loaded, I added em to the cart and had to wait in line. At that point I thought it was over and I was already tinkling about the next release, But then my pair was added to the cart and as I clicked checkout, it froze again. So again after waiting for at least two minutes to get to the cart to check out, it got there and again ithe site crashed . so at this point i was like damn, won't be getting these, But finally after waiting another 5 minutes I was able to cop em. Hardest GR in my life to cop. I'm 30. Wearing Js since the 90s. Middle finger to these new to the game suckers.
AMEN to that! It took forever for me to get them too, stupid site had crashed and when I lost all hope they were in my cart very very bizarre

The "I want to be different from everyone else" argument is tired. What they really want is to have the same thing that everyone else and their mother wants, but with the ability to say "oh, you don't got these". If Jordan 11s suddenly became unpopular to the masses, they wouldn't even want them anymore even though it would give them the ability to wear them and not worry about someone wearing the same thing. If someone really wanted to be different they would branch out to brands and styles that are nice, but people don't care about. There are so many other nice sneakers out there that aren't Nike and Jordan.

View media item 705436Not really a AJ1 person, but I had got the Gamma version the 1's about a week ago just in case I missed out on the 11's. Must say they that both look great in person IMO... Hope everyone who got a pair was safe in doing so. I picked up my RSVP at the Nike Store in Chicago around 7pm last night and they handled everything smoothly while I was there. The only thing that sucks is that the people who didn't get this shoe are gonna be stuck paying resale rates or miss out on restocks, because resellers are gonna be buying them all.

As for those who don't like the shoe, I respect your opinion and views because I think that's what makes the sneaker community great. Difference of tastes all coming together to share a common hobby/leisure. However, this will be my last pickup until next year. So to all fellow NTers young and old, if I don't get a chance to post prior to the start of the 2014.... I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and safe new year!

Reactions: wj4
Has anyone else notice these joints have Zero ankle padding ? If you squeeze around the ankle collar, it's like nothing is there at least on my pair . The padding is like the white/blk 12s non existent, seems like for almost 200$ they could firm them up a little
I noticed that too, and they are shorter than the bred 12s......plus my carbon fiber plate all gluey n what not

Congrats to everybody who copped today.

With that being said, I flat out WON today. 2 pair (kept 1, flipped 1 for $300). AND on top of that, my homie let me use his military discount at FTL that made them $148. Profits + Discount had me at $60 for these.
nthat.gif

Now I just hope cats is to broke from today to cop the infared 3Lab5s, Yeezy 2s?, and Bred 1s...lol
This is the type of bragging "clown" that's wrong with niketalk.....that being said, listen up yo cuz I gots like 4 Concords sitting on ice, 3 Breds on ice, 3 space jams and that's just at my mamma's house and and if I catch you mofo's out in the street and yo aint go broke yet from buying all these shoes, my 44 gona make sure you do hahah  

The "I want to be different from everyone else" argument is tired. What they really want is to have the same thing that everyone else and their mother wants, but with the ability to say "oh, you don't got these". If Jordan 11s suddenly became unpopular to the masses, they wouldn't even want them anymore even though it would give them the ability to wear them and not worry about someone wearing the same thing. If someone really wanted to be different they would branch out to brands and styles that are nice, but people don't care about. There are so many other nice sneakers out there that aren't Nike and Jordan.
True that

This is the type of bragging "clown" that's wrong with niketalk.....that being said, listen up yo cuz I gots like 4 Concords sitting on ice, 3 Breds on ice, 3 space jams and that's just at my mamma's house and and if I catch you mofo's out in the street and yo aint go broke yet from buying all these shoes, my 44 gona make sure you do hahah  

Damn mo, you shady

anybody ordered from Hanon got shipping info never ordered from them
i ordered my bred 11s from hanon as well as my CG 11s, i dont remember any tracking info but they took like a week and a half - 2 weeks to ship. 

Anyone watch Pawn Stars? In their Christmas show they all wore Santa suits, in true fashion Chumlee had a pristine pair of Columbia XIs... 
pimp.gif
 That dude has some TRUE heat...

Too bad he doesn't know his J's half as much as he'd like to think he does.  Dude thought MJ wore the V's for the first title in '91 against the Lakers.

Everyone just needs to take a deep breathe and relax about your order shipment. I know you want em already just like me and I also have not received shipping confirmation from NDC. All it says is preparing to ship. But would you rather them take a few days for shipping and shipping info or get your order cancelled like a few other NTers did from eastbay??

IF U WANT SOMETHING NO ONE GOT GET SOME CUSTOM KICKS OR BECOME A RAPPER OR LEARN HOW TO THROW A BALL OR SHOOT ONE OTHER THAN THAT U GONNA ALWAYS WEAR SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE GOT OR BETTER YET U CAN WORK FOR NIKE AND DESIGN YOU SOME PERSONAL PAIR AND IF U WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT SOMEONE ELSE GOT THEN YOU CANT DRESS BRO IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE LOVE OF SNEAKERS NOT I GOT WHAT U DONT U ARE A RESALER DREAMS
I'm assuming I'm speaking to a brick wall. I never said GRs or QSs were better than the other I only said I usually go for QSs because I would rather not run into people matching my outfit that's not hot to me & is a personal preference. What's the big deal? I buy GRs all the time & I keep them on ice to wear in the future like a few people stated. I don't get this backlash I'm getting because I don't wanna be an android

Back
Top Bottom