Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my NDC shipping confirmation early this morning with delivery date of tomorrow. My FNL orders shipped already as well.

Good luck to everyone.

Got lucky on FNL day of release.  Also wanted to share, on FNL I usually leave the one page open with the count down, however, after an hour and a half I tried in another browser to go to the FNL site and I didn't get the count down but direct access.  In the  past that has never worked and I use to only keep that one page open, but this new attempt was how I ultimately got mines.

Which browser's did you use?

The "I want to be different from everyone else" argument is tired. What they really want is to have the same thing that everyone else and their mother wants, but with the ability to say "oh, you don't got these". If Jordan 11s suddenly became unpopular to the masses, they wouldn't even want them anymore even though it would give them the ability to wear them and not worry about someone wearing the same thing. If someone really wanted to be different they would branch out to brands and styles that are nice, but people don't care about. There are so many other nice sneakers out there that aren't Nike and Jordan.
Only a person with a low self esteem like yourself would think that. There are plenty of kicks I missed out on you think I care? In to the next 1. I actually go for nice shoes that I like not the hyped up fad kicks that are obviously flea market quality. I just don't feel the gammas are worth the hype they're bland & look like variants. It's not my fault I have taste. I would prefer to have something a few people have. Same reason why people like unique cars or unique houses. It's preference based on personality. I can't stand when people with no imagination go after people who exercise theirs

Very lucky day for my kids yesterday.

Got up and was able to get 2 sz 11`s for me, and a pair for my oldest son.......struck out for my youngest son and my daughter.

Around 10 AM i decided to do some shopping at a mall in South County Saint Louis and walked past finish line(which still had a line) Champs and footlocker, who did tickets and stopped in hibbets to see if they had any kids or preschool sizes left.

So im in the store and the first employee said they had no youth left and in preschool, they only had a sz 8, which was too small.....so i looked at the other shoes to try and find something else, when the manager RUNS out the back and tells the other employee something on the side. The guy told the manager i was looking for a few sizes, so she came over to me and was like "Hey, we are getting more sizes in, but dont tell anyone that comes in to the store, we dont want a riot"...........im like o_O, are you serious????

So apparently there was a police presence at the store in North Saint Louis County and they made the store shut down for the day. The officer told me that some people were held at gunpoint and robbed for their money or something, which i certainly believe.

The officers gathered a list of sizes the store had available and decided to take names and assign the sizes to people instead of doing a first come first served thing through the day. He took my name down and i asked for a sz 11 and a pre-school sz 9 for my youngest son, but they didnt have any big kids sizes for my daughter. After he took my info, the sergeant had an officer go down to finish line and took some people out of their line that were waiting on sizes that they got in the new shipment.

I got home and figured i would put the sz 11 hoping someone would have come up on a sz 7 but needed a sz 11 (a LONG shot, but you never know unless you try) I eventually found someone willing to pay $300 for the size 11........Met him at my job, sold for $280 (of course, dudes always come up a lil short when its time to meet up, lol) I ended up finding someone later that evening selling a kids sz 7 on Craigslist for $200 and bought those for her :smokin :smokin :smokin

Long story, definately........It was just an up and down day all together, but ended up being absolutely perfect.

Last edited:
Only a person with a low self esteem like yourself would think that. There are plenty of kicks I missed out on you think I care? In to the next 1. I actually go for nice shoes that I like not the hyped up fad kicks that are obviously flea market quality. I just don't feel the gammas are worth the hype they're bland & look like variants. It's not my fault I have taste. I would prefer to have something a few people have. Same reason why people like unique cars or unique houses. It's preference based on personality. I can't stand when people with no imagination go after people who exercise theirs
No disrespect intended but if you don't like the gammas then why are you on this thread? I respect your opinion on not liking them everyone is entitled to their opinion but going back and forth on a sneaker thread that apparently you don't like and don't understand the hype is just pointless.

FNL has many ways to get in and while some are better "origin that helped a lot" with cancellations to follow on some. (origin since been patched by FNL)

A more common way to help with SPA or avoid it is using FNL Mobile link on Desktop. I was able to scoop my other sz 13 from them that way had spa but they let me on after about 5 to 10 min later. usually faster but this release was crazy. so like 15-30 min later. 

tip open the mobile browser before a release then attack other sites such as NDC as you wish.

Since, FNL is a last resort for most i recommend do a quick refresh in tab to get that spa going 

When FNL lets on the mobile site i never had a problem with spamming charges via CC one and done with order number. even PP will go through but i usually use my CC. 

Also have the mobile open on your phone as well they tend to open up first sometimes....... (not the case with this release but a wins a win)

http://m.finishline.com/

No disrespect intended but if you don't like the gammas then why are you on this thread? I respect your opinion on not liking them everyone is entitled to their opinion but going back and forth on a sneaker thread that apparently you don't like and don't understand the hype is just pointless.
Well whether I like them or not isn't the issue because there is a poll asking if you'll cop or pass in this thread so I think it constitutes people exercising their opinion of whether they like or dislike the shoe. But you're right it's pointless & I'll stop.

Got my EB shipping # for my 3 pair also got shipping for fnl 3 pair & NDC for my 2 pair. I'm wearing a gamma on both feet and hands. Might even wear one as a hat.

Went to Oak Park mall here in overland Park KS yesterday around 6p to finish some shopping, went and checked a couple of stores just to see if anyone forgot to pick up their pair and the house of hoops said someone just grabbed the last 13. The person that won the raffle didn't come and pick their pairs up! I was 5 minutes to late! So I checked my email and FNL shipped my pair! Still on the hunt for that second pair...

Everyone just needs to take a deep breathe and relax about your order shipment. I know you want em already just like me and I also have not received shipping confirmation from NDC. All it says is preparing to ship. But would you rather them take a few days for shipping and shipping info or get your order cancelled like a few other NTers did from eastbay??

This.

I remember the same thing happened with the Cool Grey XI release.

Nike gave overnight shipping with FedEx I believe, and my shoes came on the 23rd if I remember correctly.

Either way, anyone that ordered from NDC will most likely get their pair(s) by Tuesday for those who haven't received that shipping confirmation yet.

I admit I didn't want to buy this in the beginning but when I saw this in person I decided to try and get lucky on raffles and online and got 4 pairs for me. Gonna keep these screw 500 ebay reselling on these as I like them that much. I am very lucky to get 4 of these with my friends helping me out and winning raffles for me. I thank them as if it were not for them I wouldn't have four. I will wear it tomorrow. Love that I don't have to clean the midsole much now. All black is perfect. 11 is my first Jordan I bought and will always be my favorite because of that history back in 95.

Anybody else have their order still in processing via FNL? Ive noticed that most people have shipped but mine has not updated at all. 

Still waiting on NDC as well... 
mean.gif

Everyone just needs to take a deep breathe and relax about your order shipment. I know you want em already just like me and I also have not received shipping confirmation from NDC. All it says is preparing to ship. But would you rather them take a few days for shipping and shipping info or get your order cancelled like a few other NTers did from eastbay??

Yeah this seems like a gloating rant about some kicks not many collectors care about at least not me. The gammas were always a bad colorway to me so I'm glad I slept this 1 in. Just because the people you interact with left negative comments doesn't mean they're broke maybe the hype behind the shoes were too much. Thousands of people will rock these in the weeks to come so let's see how good you'll feel seeing EVERYONE rocking them. I waited in line for the Toro 4s but the second I saw everyone & their grandmother wearing them is sold them on eBay. Take note it's not that serious
It would only be seen like a "gloating rant about some kicks not many collectors care about" to someone who didn't read it and just decided to jump on the bandwagon to insult a person who was new to the site. Here is my original post: 

Wasssup- 1st time posting, I decided to set up an account tonight just to talk to people who like what I like.

I can't figure out why so many people have opinions on sneaker enthusiast. Someone on my IG posted today something to the effect of " you can keep your sneakers I hustle to change my life". As if you can't buy sneakers and live a good life or have a nice home. I saw someone else post " gammas are played out already". How are they played out because you were either to cheap, to broke, or unlucky to buy them. uggg venting a little but I just don't see any other hobby being attacked the way this is. I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram because my current one is full of haters and losers. 

Can I live

My post was basically like damn, lets say for example if I was into "fishing" and  I talked about fishing all day long. No one would try to make me feel bad about it. But somehow being a sneaker enthusiast has become associated with being immature or broke. This will be my final explanation on something that was relatively simple. Any other bandwagoners quick to insult a person just because they are new I'll just say suck a ****. I'm done explaning and being nice now. 

Well whether I like them or not isn't the issue because there is a poll asking if you'll cop or pass in this thread so I think it constitutes people exercising their opinion of whether they like or dislike the shoe. But you're right it's pointless & I'll stop.
You have a right not to like a shoe but have no right to say people that buy this shoe is not unique because they go for this shoe. And to everyone else here that bashes people for buying this shoe because they like them, I like them now and have no intention of selling them for big profit. I still have my bred 11 from last year ds and have no intention of getting rid of the 3 pairs I won last year on those. I collect these and that is my intention and also wear them. But i don't like the lebrons and i wouldn't even consider judging people that like them. They have their taste and i have mine. I have no right to say to them your all idiots liking LeBron shoes. I know most people that bought these are resellers, but there are some that like this shoe like myself probably i would say 20 percent of them is like me the rest are after profit which is fine, that is how it is now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom