Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Everyone just needs to take a deep breathe and relax about your order shipment. I know you want em already just like me and I also have not received shipping confirmation from NDC. All it says is preparing to ship. But would you rather them take a few days for shipping and shipping info or get your order cancelled like a few other NTers did from eastbay??
Patience is all it takes if you used the free shipping code JUSTDOIT they guarantee by 12/24

Has anyone's order shipped yet? I see NDC has a few that say it did but what about other sites like footaction or eastbay?

It would only be seen like a "gloating rant about some kicks not many collectors care about" to someone who didn't read it and just decided to jump on the bandwagon to insult a person who was new to the site. Here is my original post: 

Wasssup- 1st time posting, I decided to set up an account tonight just to talk to people who like what I like.

I can't figure out why so many people have opinions on sneaker enthusiast. Someone on my IG posted today something to the effect of " you can keep your sneakers I hustle to change my life". As if you can't buy sneakers and live a good life or have a nice home. I saw someone else post " gammas are played out already". How are they played out because you were either to cheap, to broke, or unlucky to buy them. uggg venting a little but I just don't see any other hobby being attacked the way this is. I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram because my current one is full of haters and losers. 

Can I live

My post was basically like damn, lets say for example if I was into "fishing" and  I talked about fishing all day long. No one would try to make me feel bad about it. But somehow being a sneaker enthusiast has become associated with being immature or broke. This will be my final explanation on something that was relatively simple. Any other bandwagoners quick to insult a person just because they are new I'll just say suck a ****. I'm done explaning and being nice now. 

I see your point. On the other hand, it's mostly broke people that are excited and feel like they made some huge life accomplishment by getting a pair of retro Jordans. Sleeping on the streets for a week for a pair of sneakers.

anyone got 'ready to ship' status on eastbay? my order is still up in the air.. hope it doesnt get cancelled

Has anyone's order shipped yet? I see NDC has a few that say it did but what about other sites like footaction or eastbay?
You do kno its the weekend right and UPS doesn't operate on weekends (unless you're paying for a Saturday delivery) your nike or any other retailer order isn't moving ...

NT needs to relax on expecting shipping confirmations 5 hours after they order something on a Saturday happens in every damn thread. It's not going to move til Monday anyway and they said they would get it there before Xmas :smh:

Be concerned if you dont get anything by mid day Monday

Last edited:
Patience is all it takes if you used the free shipping code JUSTDOIT they guarantee by 12/24
Exactly. Even though they still ended up chargin me $15 for 2 day shipping lol I didn't pay attention to what was selected due to the horror of getting cart jacked. They said they will credit me when shoes come in

I didn't used the code since i was already eligible for free standard shipping and assumed it would automatically upgrade. Mayhave been wrong, but others orders have been. I ordered my families from NDC just want them in time, don't care for the pairs i ordered for myself

Is it normal that I haven't got the shipping conformation from NDC yet?
mean.gif

I am in the same boat. My NDC order says in progress. No way the kicks get here 12-24.

Last edited:
To the dude that said they look like variants...........so? the CG`s would have "looked like" Variants too if they hadnt already released by the time those started popping up all over the place.

Some of the arguments you guys have are stupid...........If you like them, buy them..........if you dont, dont comment on the fact that other people buy them. (unless of course, you`re one of those people who have nothing better to do than worry about what other people like, which seems to happen quite a bit on this website)

I dont care, my kids dont care..........they like them, i liked them, I bought them with money that was deposited into MY bank account......Life goes on, its JUST shoes......

Last edited:
I am in the same boat. My NDC order says in progress. No way the kicks get here 12-24.

Mine says the same but I just got an email from ups saying mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Never got a shipping email from nike though

I didn't used the code since i was already eligible for free standard shipping and assumed it would automatically upgrade. Mayhave been wrong, but others orders have been. I ordered my families from NDC just want them in time, don't care for the pairs i ordered for myself
Me too but I think members didn't have to since it said it will be here on Christmas Eve when I got confirmation.

Only a person with a low self esteem like yourself would think that. There are plenty of kicks I missed out on you think I care? In to the next 1. I actually go for nice shoes that I like not the hyped up fad kicks that are obviously flea market quality. I just don't feel the gammas are worth the hype they're bland & look like variants. It's not my fault I have taste. I would prefer to have something a few people have. Same reason why people like unique cars or unique houses. It's preference based on personality. I can't stand when people with no imagination go after people who exercise theirs

Your response literally has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. I guess I need to break it down on a reading comprehension level you can understand. I said if you really wanted to be unique or exercise your imagination as you put it, you would look elsewhere for footwear options. Find a style or brand that isn't as popular in your area. There are many different brands out there that make great shoes. Wanting the same things everyone else wants too is in no way different from everyone else. Being creative is thinking outside the box and finding new things. Your idea of creative is getting the thing that everyone wants and knows about, but few can obtain. That's like saying you're creative because you have some Yeezy's. Availability and creativity are not related. I never once mentioned missing out on shoes, quality, or literally anything you mentioned at all, so I don't know what you're even referring to. Maybe you should look at your own self-esteem if you can't be creative without working in the boundaries of what the masses deem popular.

Back
Top Bottom