Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Id be pissed if mine had stitches break. Were you just walking around? Playing ball?
 I was just walking around. Ill have to try and give nike a call and ask what they can do for me. If not Ill crazy glue it and hope for the best.

you should get some sneaker shields http://www.sneakershields.com/ they really work
Sneakershields?!?!?! nah man I dont do that stuff. I wear my sneakers the way they were meant to feel. I dont mind creasing but I mind my shoe falling apart.

Got my money back today through PayPal for Foot Asylum order not arriving. Shipping tracking that they sent "EXPIRED" and was too "GENERIC" for PayPals standards. Love Paypal

You won't even get a refund. You'll be sent a voucher for the retail price to use on another Nike product at NDC, a niketown or outlet.
That is still a form of a refund may not be cash or check but at least your getting some form of monetary value back for the item

Got my money back today through PayPal for Foot Asylum order not arriving. Shipping tracking that they sent "EXPIRED" and was too "GENERIC" for PayPals standards. Love Paypal

another one who cant wait....thanks in advance for ruining it for the rest of us who can wait.

another one who cant wait....thanks in advance for ruining it for the rest of us who can wait.

Well you wait for 3-4 months for a pair to still not show up... You're surely welcome. .... Gift me $230 and ill tell paypal I recieved my item and give the money back to FA. .....

Well you wait for 3-4 months for a pair to still not show up... You're surely welcome. .... Gift me $230 and ill tell paypal I recieved my item and give the money back to FA. .....
it hasn't even been a whole month yet 
indifferent.gif

Are you done yet? You've just been trolling everyone who says they cancelled their overseas orders. It's nothing new and the businesses know that. Just because a handful of ppl cancel orders doesn't mean they will discontinue business for a whole country. I have a lot of patience but to a point. Some ppl can wait, some ppl can't so oh well. Did you pay for those ppl's gammas? If not leave these guys alone and stop worrying about "the rest of us"

Are you done yet? You've just been trolling everyone who says they cancelled their overseas orders. It's nothing new and the businesses know that. Just because a handful of ppl cancel orders doesn't mean they will discontinue business for a whole country. I have a lot of patience but to a point. Some ppl can wait, some ppl can't so oh well. Did you pay for those ppl's gammas? If not leave these guys alone and stop worrying about "the rest of us"

it hasnt even been a month...but then again in our instant gratification society we live in I am not surprised.

[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Status[/th][th=""]Track point[/th][/tr][tr][td]27/12/13[/td][td]AM[/td][td]DESPATCHED TOKENNEDY NEW YORK[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/td][/tr][tr][td]23/12/13[/td][td]13:27[/td][td]DESPATCHABLE TOHEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC[/td][td]MANCHESTER MAIL CENTRE[/td][/tr][tr][td]23/12/13[/td][td]11:25[/td][td]COLLECTED[/td][td]MANCHESTER MAIL CENTRE[/td][/tr][/table]

usps.com

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Fed Up 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom