• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

Not even an original color way (which I'm sure Jordan himself wouldn't even wear) and people getting all wet over these tragedies. I smell major hype beast everywhere. And don't come at me saying you're a sneaker head because real sneaker heads wouldn't approve of all these rainbow random *** colored kicks releasing/released. JB is dying slowly but surely. Crap quality and crap color ways. Only shoe remotely decent was the taxi's all year. SMH. Id rather rock chucks than this garbage y'all call an "11". Sneakerheads pffffff.. hype beasts.

JB is more than just retros. It made perhaps the best performance model of the year in the XX8. I don't think it's dying, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Not even an original color way (which I'm sure Jordan himself wouldn't even wear) and people getting all wet over these tragedies. I smell major hype beast everywhere. And don't come at me saying you're a sneaker head because real sneaker heads wouldn't approve of all these rainbow random *** colored kicks releasing/released. JB is dying slowly but surely. Crap quality and crap color ways. Only shoe remotely decent was the taxi's all year. SMH. Id rather rock chucks than this garbage y'all call an "11". Sneakerheads pffffff.. hype beasts.

Bofl an have several seats plz and thnx....... I guess its a sneakerheads carnal sin to like anything other than an OG colorway.... unbelievable

^ so is it safe to call you a "OG Hypebeast" cuz just like people like kicks only cuz they popular..... u seem to like kicks only if they are OG cw. The gammas aren't really that colorful to me either just all black so I don't get your rant

These shoes are hot. Some guy at the gym was balling in them. They go hard. Too bad he sucks tho

This has to be a troll post, lol.

News flash

Jordan wears non og colorways

As evident by him wearing cool grey xi, and a slew of others.

Y'all can all go against my opinion but straight up all these fruity looking color ways are LAMEEEE. Bootleg ***** colors. 3lab5, black grape 5s, bel airs??? Mannn can you make a shoe look anymore counterfeit? SMH A DAMN SHAMEEE. Oh and when I saw the gamma blue 12s in person I thought the kid had on fakes.. turns out they REALLY RELEASED THAT CRAP!!!! LOL SMHHH

Last edited:
Y'all can all go against my opinion but straight up all these fruity looking color ways are LAMEEEE. Bootleg ***** colors. 3lab5, black grape 5s, bel airs??? Mannn can you make a shoe look anymore counterfeit? SMH A DAMN SHAMEEE. Oh and when I saw the gamma blue 12s in person I thought the kid had on fakes.. turns out they REALLY RELEASED THAT CRAP!!!! LOL SMHHH

So says the ninja that got the monkey from power puff girls as his name SMH FOH you a joke son what you dont got your bread up to get a pair or you missed out on a release you wanted ? You actin like your cholesteral thru the roof too much salt bruh ?

Last edited:
So says the ninja that got the monkey from power puff girls as his name SMH FOH you a joke son what you dont got your bread up to get a pair or you missed out on a release you wanted ? You actin like your cholesteral thru the roof too much salt bruh ?

lol-never noticed the name was that either

Don't lie to that dude. They are going to have the buyer escalate the case. They will find in buyers favor. Read the eBay buyer protection plan. You can't set the refund policy. They do! Read the fine print. Offering refunds just helps you as a seller and cuts down on petty disputes If he sends you fakes back you then can file on him. They will investigate for a month. Find in his favor again but even if they didn't they wil release the funds to him 3 days after the returned item was received. It's up to you to file further action. Internet fraud case and small claims. It's a hard case to proof no matter what. Good luck.

Just found out I won my case! Don't have to refund the money. The key was the picture of the receipt and the mention of no returns in the auction. They also said buyer was not able to prove they were fake. If anyone is in this position in the future, I highly recommend contacting customer service and explaining your side. Buyer protection doesn't cover the buyer in every circumstance...the seller has protection as well.

That moment when Jordan reads posts from this fool.

Back
Top Bottom