Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im also at "Origin Post..." what can we do? Wait or file a claim? Getting a little nervous that our shoes maybe part of crackdown on counterfeit goods coming from over seas. Foot Asylum is legit, but US Customs doesn't know that.

Im waiting for day 37 myself...I have the same status as you cityathlete. If its not here by then it has been a long enough wait imo.

[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th]

[th=""]Time[/th]

[th=""]Status[/th]

[th=""]Track point[/th]

[/tr][tr][td]27/12/13[/td]

[td]AM[/td]

[td]DESPATCHED TOKENNEDY NEW YORK[/td]

[td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]23/12/13[/td]

[td]13:27[/td]

[td]DESPATCHABLE TOHEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC[/td]

[td]MANCHESTER MAIL CENTRE[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]23/12/13[/td]

[td]11:25[/td]

[td]COLLECTED[/td]

[td]MANCHESTER MAIL CENTRE[/td]

[/tr][/table]

usps.com

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Fed Up :x  

Im also at "Origin Post..." what can we do? Wait or file a claim? Getting a little nervous that our shoes maybe part of crackdown on counterfeit goods coming from over seas. Foot Asylum is legit, but US Customs doesn't know that.

Im waiting for day 37 myself...I have the same status as you cityathlete. If its not here by then it has been a long enough wait imo.

I filed a dispute/claim because my status never indicated customs. My brothers showed being in NY for a week and then it showed up. Mines however shows never being received by USPS. Like I said before I could care less about those crying about my patience because its my money. You waiting on the 37th day makes your claim decision up to 30 more days after that. So you could be around 70 days before you see funds returned and till no kicks...... I got 2 pair out my 3 and used the refund on kamikaze 1 and hurache techs im GOOD

Anybody still waiting for there pair from footasylum..... I cant believe this is taking this long 
mean.gif

According to a couple other members you're not even close to the "its taking too long" point... lls look at previous page

If your FA order does not show your package hitting US soil (i.e. sitting in New York or Chicago since 12/27/2013) go ahead and start your dispute/claim process now. YOU WONT RECEIVE YOUR SHOES. Claims take up to 30 days #IJS

If your FA order does not show your package hitting US soil (i.e. sitting in New York or Chicago since 12/27/2013) go ahead and start your dispute/claim process now. YOU WONT RECEIVE YOUR SHOES. Claims take up to 30 days #IJS

or contact FA to get your refund?

or contact FA to get your refund?
FA is going to tell you that they shipped the item and that it is on the way . They don't offer any support on International orders, at least they didn't for me . So them issuing a direct refund from them to customers is probably unlikely . 

wait, you guys waiting on FA ordered on RD? Its about to be a whole month cot dam only overseas sites i mess with is jd titilo and sns

With those terrible plastic shipping bags that they use, and the numerous orders that shipped and sat at customs , theres no doubt in my mind that some of ours werent goin make it. Just the way of the business. Good luck to those tryin to recover funds

Strange though... seems like most folks who ordered on the West Coast from FA on release day got theres. I got mine and some folks who I was in PM convo's with got there's too, but the East Coast folks seem to be held up at customs, why is that. Weird.

Interesting point. Maybe customs on East Coast is more stringent against Europe imports whereas West Coast is more concerned with Asia?

Strange though... seems like most folks who ordered on the West Coast from FA on release day got theres. I got mine and some folks who I was in PM convo's with got there's too, but the East Coast folks seem to be held up at customs, why is that. Weird.

Some are showing in New York (customs) while some re not showing tracking at all

Not even an original color way (which I'm sure Jordan himself wouldn't even wear) and people getting all wet over these tragedies. I smell major hype beast everywhere. And don't come at me saying you're a sneaker head because real sneaker heads wouldn't approve of all these rainbow random *** colored kicks releasing/released. JB is dying slowly but surely. Crap quality and crap color ways. Only shoe remotely decent was the taxi's all year. SMH. Id rather rock chucks than this garbage y'all call an "11". Sneakerheads pffffff.. hype beasts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom