Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Y'all can all go against my opinion but straight up all these fruity looking color ways are LAMEEEE. Bootleg ***** colors. 3lab5, black grape 5s, bel airs??? Mannn can you make a shoe look anymore counterfeit? SMH A DAMN SHAMEEE. Oh and when I saw the gamma blue 12s in person I thought the kid had on fakes.. turns out they REALLY RELEASED THAT CRAP!!!! LOL SMHHH

So says the ninja that got the monkey from power puff girls as his name SMH FOH you a joke son what you dont got your bread up to get a pair or you missed out on a release you wanted ? You actin like your cholesteral thru the roof too much salt bruh ?
roll.gif
 i remember that monkey 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I've been patiently wondering too. They're going to give us brown[emoji]128169[/emoji]on one of these releases.....Idk.......[emoji]128548[/emoji]

So says the ninja that got the monkey from power puff girls as his name SMH FOH you a joke son what you dont got your bread up to get a pair or you missed out on a release you wanted ? You actin like your cholesteral thru the roof too much salt bruh ?
You really went in on him 
roll.gif

Good job man Im glad you didnt get burned. Wonder if those other guys still waiting for the 37th day

yep still waiting, looking like I will have to go that route myself. I emailed FA yesterday but have not heard back yet. Monday will be day 37.

Gamma 11 was so overhyped. Not even tht clean. 8/10 pple copped cause the hype or resell value. Just wait for the Columbia's. it will be hell on earth.

Y'all can all go against my opinion but straight up all these fruity looking color ways are LAMEEEE. Bootleg ***** colors. 3lab5, black grape 5s, bel airs??? Mannn can you make a shoe look anymore counterfeit? SMH A DAMN SHAMEEE. Oh and when I saw the gamma blue 12s in person I thought the kid had on fakes.. turns out they REALLY RELEASED THAT CRAP!!!! LOL SMHHH

Ok, we get it, you dont like them. I think its more disturbing that it bothers you when others like something that YOU dont like.

You must have been one of those children who had a sibling or a friend that always got what they wanted and you always got stuck with the crap/2nd hand or 2nd tier product..........Which is why you feel the need to rag on others about THEIR purchase with THEIR money, because you`re soo used to hating on your sibling/friend for having things that you never received that its now become natural for you to do so.

no?

Gamma 11 was so overhyped. Not even tht clean. 8/10 pple copped cause the hype or resell value. Just wait for the Columbia's. it will be hell on earth.
It's an 11 what you expect? It will always be like that. I copped because I loved them from day 1

why are people creating accounts just to say they dont like the gammas.. 
1- They have nothing better to do
2- They missed out and continue to miss out and are upset that resellers bought them and are charging $100+ over retail for them
3- Their feelings were hurt that others like something they dont like. (or, at least they SAY they dont like them)

All this *****ing and moaning about the colorway........Its pretty much an all black retro XI. The gamma jumpman sign and the yellow jumpman text on the tongue are subtle enough to where you dont really notice it.

You cant satisfy everybody........

Still dont understand why if someone buys them because of the "Hype", it hurts their feelings, smh

Last edited:
I can't believe people are putting these in the same league as the playoff 13s. I coulda bought those a week after they came out. To each is own I guess.

I can't believe people are putting these in the same league as the playoff 13s. I coulda bought those a week after they came out. To each is own I guess.

cut it ...thats farrrr from the truth unless you live in the middle of nowwhere or wear a gs sz

playoff xiii flew off the shelves

cut it ...thats farrrr from the truth unless you live in the middle of nowwhere or wear a gs sz

playoff xiii flew off the shelves

there were random sizes left in ct for a while...got a sz 9 for 100 a few months after release. Granted overall they sold very well but it was preconcord times as well. If they came out now it would be over before it began

The vast majority of people won't put these in the same league as playoff 13s. You got it backwards. And yes, this was pre-Concord days that started this craziness to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom