Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have the right to protect myself by law. Be scared of the goons out here lurking. Im not the problem. Killing someone is not funny. I'm not about to be food either. Know your local, state, and federal laws. I'm fine. I'm a tax paying, law abiding citizen. Just be safe you sucka[emoji]127853[/emoji]

Planned outfits for release? Bringing guns to releases? Lol..I live in NY and when I go to these releases and see dudes wearing they're absolute best it always makes me laugh. Walking through snow and slush is comedy. #1 You're making yourself a target for the idiot who came to the release with no money and is planning on making those type of moves. #2 You're ruining some kicks to just pick up another pair.

Red Wing mocs all winter, no sneakers of mine see Winter. They don't come back out the closet until the snow melts. Large Sears decoy bag on deck.

And to the dude "joking" about bringing his gun to releases. We're scared of people like you man. You're an enabler for people who ACTUALLY bring a gun to hurt people. You make it sound "cool" or acceptable.

Otherwise, this thread is pure comedy lol
bro i bring my gun to church, not for intimidation but for mine and my peoples protection. If i were in that batman premier and that idiot came in there shooting i woulda saved a ton of lives, guns dont kill people, people who want to kill people who have guns kill people.

Nordstroms hasn't been a sleeper since the Space Jams..
Guaranteed there will be 60+ people waiting in line for 20 pairs..

I have the right to protect myself by law. Be scared of the goons out here lurking. Im not the problem. Killing someone is not funny. I'm not about to be food either. Know your local, state, and federal laws. I'm fine. I'm a tax paying, law abiding citizen. Just be safe you sucka[emoji]127853[/emoji]
every year when 11s dropped these bums always trying to get someone. I keep that burner on me.

keep that firearm ds my friend 
tired.gif

Just cuz I'm feeling nice:

DF71DC63AC Concord Sun Valley
AFAF805ADD Antioch Sommersville Towne Center
2FD1E3BBD8 Hilltop Richmond Downstairs
3FBABAFD87 Hilltop Richmond Upstairs
2B199F8A0F Tanforan - SF
Will these be the codes for all Shoe Releases or just for the Retro 11 Gamma?

bro i bring my gun to church, not for intimidation but for mine and my peoples protection. If i were in that batman premier and that idiot came in there shooting i woulda saved a ton of lives, guns dont kill people, people who want to kill people who have guns kill people.

I don't disagree with carry concealed, but acting like you could have saved "tons of lives" in the situation that happened in CO is kinda ridiculous. Ill assume that you're very proficient with a weapon, but a handgun vs an assault rifle and a man wearing body armor...you can curve bullets too?

I found that guns sometimes give people a false sense of confidence...carrying concealed does not turn you into Rambo...you could also kill more people trying to shoot at a man in a movie theatre filled with tear gas

I hope they have most of there stock online cause it kinda quiet In here. Doesn't seem like many people won there raffles.

Back
Top Bottom