Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol guess I deserved to be waiting this long on NDC since I didn't wake up on time
laugh.gif

45 min of waiting in line to add .. now OOS for a 12 ..

WHats the FNL link anyone
http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...019&siteID=ZPgym0ee52c-8oPhn9m1K4HFMKyJ9QwtGA

Never fails lol dudes crying n nervous bc they haven't received an email confirmation lmao

added the kobes to my cart, then after adding the gammas to the cart... it was taken out.. really mad since i have a coupon

Funny thing about FNL i've been on the splash screen on my desktop since 7:55 .  I opened my laptop at about 8:25 got right into the site and copped all while my desktop is still even at this moment on the SPA screen.  Makes no sense

Knew it would be hard for most got lucky last night on jj and got 3 set on raffle wins gl to everyone though just looking and error popped up on ndc from time to time with my order.  But we'll see if i get shipping confirmation on jj so not out of the woods yet.

in NDC in My Orders is said submitted and they charged my card, but I still haven't gotten an order confirmation through my email. Did I get my order?

Got cart jacked on nike before even getting to checkout at 8:03... Haven't even seen the homepage on eastbay and family. Lol

If i got my confirmation from paypal and order status shown on NDC is it confirmed? i didn't get the ndc email confirmation yet.. its been 10 min

in NDC in My Orders is said submitted and they charged my card, but I still haven't gotten an order confirmation through my email. Did I get my order?

Email conformations may be delayed up to 24 hours but I'm sure you'll get it by the end of the day today.

Back
Top Bottom