• I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dudes be like...

"INFO ON JEANS PLEASE!!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

surprised there hasn't been any restocks on these. last year the breds must of restocked like 4-5 times. but also produced a lot more

Wouldn't be surprised if these only restocked one time. Think Nike got rid of em when they released..

Could you imagine the hype that would create?

Shoeheads would flip out knowing that there wouldnt be any restocks.

This one would catch people by surprise. But the next big release after february would be ape ish bananas.

Think 400 for black n red 1s is bad? Haha. Lookin to add an extra 100 or two if jb stops restocking shoes.

But i fully expect a restock come february.

Maybe not on the 1s, but these n a few others.

Makes no sense for nike to sell to fnl or ftl for 90 a pair when they can sell most themselves for full price

If nike restocks these I will be a little disappointed like....does this mean we can expect a restock for every XI release that's not labeled limited...or every GR period??

If nike restocks these I will be a little disappointed like....does this mean we can expect a restock for every XI release that's not labeled limited...or every GR period??

Honestly it really shouldn't matter if you already have a pair. You won't be exclusive regardless.

I'm just saying that just because the black red xis rereleased it doesn't mean every xi will do the same. It happened one year and people think it will happen every year from then on out.

Could you imagine the hype that would create?

Shoeheads would flip out knowing that there wouldnt be any restocks.

This one would catch people by surprise. But the next big release after february would be ape ish bananas.

Think 400 for black n red 1s is bad? Haha. Lookin to add an extra 100 or two if jb stops restocking shoes.

But i fully expect a restock come february.

Maybe not on the 1s, but these n a few others.

Makes no sense for nike to sell to fnl or ftl for 90 a pair when they can sell most themselves for full price
I honestly dont think it matters if Nike restocks or not..

its 10x harder to cop on a restock then a normal release

Last edited:
I honestly dont think it matters if Nike restocks or not..

its 10x harder to cop on a restock then a normal release

Yep

What's wrong with that?

And they're not necessarily restocks, often they're returned, found inventory or canceled orders.

IMO hope a restock happens since I like this a lot & didn't hv a chance to get a pr. Also gammas is a top 3 AJ 11 favorite for me

So I wore mine for the third time today. About 25 hours later...I have a loose stitching and a hole on the innner left shoe. Post pics when I get home.

Something similar happened to my Concords. Might as well beat them them up a bit before getting your money back, you have 24months after end production date to return. I returned my Concords during the 23rd month. LOL

Back
Top Bottom