Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your gonna have better luck asking for bred 11s for retail+shipping. Either way not gonna happen. SMFH at the lazy people that think other will people do them a favor just cause they ask.

SMH, I own a pair because I asked a member in the Original Royal thread for help....for retail plus shipping. Totally wasnt expecting it just shows for every member like you making these comments there actually are people in here looking to help those who ask.
try asking right now. plus is it a member you already had a friendship w/? or a random member you've never interacted w/?
not trying to be mean but just being realistic... if you ask a random person to hook you up on a pair that was this limited, 99% of the time your gonna get a big fat "NO". again not being cynical but just telling the truth...
he should've at least offered some kind of incentive...

Last edited:
There is no difference. The box has no msrp, because of different currencies, but that is all.

Last edited:
Sucks that this thread had a rebirth and I'm going to bed now and I need to play catch up tomorrow morning. :smh: stop posting until I wake up

Hey KCmo, sounds like you're gonna be at KCsneakfest the 23rd? We're taking a big group up to KC for Major Lazer, Sneakerfest, and the NCAA tourney games on Sunday. Gonna be a good weekend to be in KC. I'll be on the lookout for Banned 1's and more Royals!

Queens orders dispatched from the Czech post office on March 7th. You wont see an update until it checks in over here now. It has a little rougher route than most of these Euro dealers we have dealt with I'm sure. We should have an update in the next couple days on the tracking.

Recent pickups
Man I love the georgetown ones so much. But they are too low for me. Midtop 1s like these sit on my ankle and it hurts. I saw people saying they were high in size, but labeled mids so i checked them out in stores. Nope cut too short.

Maybe one day I'll see it in a high top.

Waiting for more info on the White/Royal blue-Black 1s speculations though.

If there is no size sticker on insole and no price sticker on box are they legit? Dude has no receipt because he bought them off some dude who bought them at Blends in Cali.........can anyone help with this?

a bit disappointing with my uneven tongue tag but what would be even more disappointing is not having a pair or two.

If there is no size sticker on insole and no price sticker on box are they legit? Dude has no receipt because he bought them off some dude who bought them at Blends in Cali.........can anyone help with this?

Overseas pairs look like that. But I also have only seen one pair of sneakers purchased from Blends, YOTR 7's, and the MSRP Nike price "tag" was not on them. A "Blends" price sticker was on the shoe box though (on the end with the sku and size, not any other area of the magnificent box they came in).

Don't know what blend is, but sounds like they are a European pair. Those are the differences between US pairs.

Nothing wrong with that swoosh man. It's actual leather. It bends no matter what. and its going to look like that instead of a straight forward swoosh with the materials used on the chicagos.

Word good to know, I thought they were defects or something

It has been a week since queens shipped my pairs from Czech and no status change from usps.com.   Has anyone received their shoes from queens?
don't trip bro, we probably won't see an update until it arrives in the United States. Plus, the Czech post probably only mails to the US once a week or something.

Overseas pairs look like that. But I also have only seen one pair of sneakers purchased from Blends, YOTR 7's, and the MSRP Nike price "tag" was not on them. A "Blends" price sticker was on the shoe box though (on the end with the sku and size, not any other area of the magnificent box they came in).

Was it perforated or straight cut........cause some you can tell when it is torn off and while the other is straight cut and looks like it never came with price

Was it perforated or straight cut........cause some you can tell when it is torn off and while the other is straight cut and looks like it never came with price
Straight cut.  Weren't my shoes, but I thought it was odd.  Everything else was 100% perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom