Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy.gif
nice fam pics please 
smokin.gif

Just got back from the mall and Sheikh had a few pairs of the Knicks still sitting.  Wish it woulda been the Royals, but we all know that's a dream

how did Roosevelt handle this release??? I tried calling them everyday for a week before RD and they didn't pick up the phone...

Roosevelt went relatively smoothly..kind of a pain though. Had to camp Friday morning until they took down a list in order of the line (which they did at 8 AM)...then come back the next day before 6 on RD which is when they called the names on the list..re-formed the line..and everyone was allowed to buy one pair of one style. Luckily 90% of the people in front of me went for the barkleys so it was relatively easy to get my pair (aside from the 7+ hours of cumulative camping -___-)

The commotion with the other ASG releases was the only issue..as they did the same process for the signature models the day before (as in: wait to lock in your spot thursday, then come back Friday at 6 to pick up Kobe's/lebrons etc.). This caused some confusion because Friday morning you had people waiting for a spot for barkley/royals and other people there to pick up their pairs they locked in the day before.

------

For those asking about Shelf Life..decided to go for it because I didn't see a better price for my second pair coming any time soon. They've been very good customer service wise and have kept me up to date with multiple emails. Got a tracking number but they said its only for tracking in Africa - which is pretty useless for me so I'm just gonna wait til they show up. I'll keep you guys updated on that and send some pics when they come.

In the meantime here's another pic of my first pair:
View media item 309780

Found someone selling the royals for $220 size 8-13 plus shipping. They are from the UK so the price ain't good but not bad either. The web site won't be up and running until mid April according to them. Hmu if anyone is interested. My bad only size 8-11.5 and its in Australia

Last edited:
Finally. From the UK by fellow NTer, britkicks.

Tongue seems a little uneven, but doesn't seem out of the ordinary looking at pics from other cats on here.

View media item 309846

Last edited:
Damn was gonna pull the trigger on a pair for 300 shipped but then i seen them in person for the first time today and was not impressed. Definitly gonna wait for a restock, and if i miss oh well *yeezy shrug*

Damn was gonna pull the trigger on a pair for 300 shipped but then i seen them in person for the first time today and was not impressed. Definitly gonna wait for a restock, and if i miss oh well *yeezy shrug*

Don't think 300 is worth it.. well if you really want em then yeah.

Has anyone received their pair from BD that copped on March 2nd (before they sold out) ? I still haven't got mines yet, I never sent them a email for shipping since I didn't want to bother them. Plus their website is unavailable. :v

I c
Has anyone received their pair from BD that copped on March 2nd (before they sold out) ? I still haven't got mines yet, I never sent them a email for shipping since I didn't want to bother them. Plus their website is unavailable. :v

I copped on March 2 too! Was delivered to my friend in the UK on March 6. He sent them to me, I'm waiting for them to arrive.

10k worldwide- FACT- matt powell was merely speculating/guess-timating
Check Matt Powell's twitter @mattsos. 11 days ago he said these are ultra limited and less than 25,000 were made worldwide
worldwide? if that's true, I guess i was a bit lucky to get 3 pairs (got rid of the other one though)

these aren't numbered per pair in anyway right? (secretly?)

because i switched one of the pairs.. before i got rid of the other pair (for quality reasons)
happy.gif

Last edited:
I c
I copped on March 2 too! Was delivered to my friend in the UK on March 6. He sent them to me, I'm waiting for them to arrive.
Really? Oh lor. What's going on!!!!! I sent them to my friend in London as well. I'll just try to think positive thoughts..

Anyways, great for you! How much was shipping to UK to LA? If I may ask.

Hey KCmo, sounds like you're gonna be at KCsneakfest the 23rd? We're taking a big group up to KC for Major Lazer, Sneakerfest, and the NCAA tourney games on Sunday. Gonna be a good weekend to be in KC. I'll be on the lookout for Banned 1's and more Royals!

Queens orders dispatched from the Czech post office on March 7th. You wont see an update until it checks in over here now. It has a little rougher route than most of these Euro dealers we have dealt with I'm sure. We should have an update in the next couple days on the tracking.
Thats whats up, I will have a table set up to promote my store, check me out, maybe we can get some trades or something going...

Really? Oh lor. What's going on!!!!! I sent them to my friend in London as well. I'll just try to think positive thoughts..

Anyways, great for you! How much was shipping to UK to LA? If I may ask.

My friend offered to pay to get it shipped to me so I'm not sure how much it was. That's weird that your friend didn't get them yet. It's been 10 days already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom