Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you there was going to be a restock
I feel you on that.... All I know is they have held back pairs and are going to drop them again... I dont know (exact) numbers, dates, or anything else (yet) .... But Im sure its more than a few hundred, based off info given to me..... I will update as soon as the top people in FNL and JB know....
page 90 of this thread- he has been correct about restocks from FNL in the past

i have a question i dont have the 2013 cause it too much trouble when they released to run around and i'm not paying a reseller

i have the 2001 pair whats the difference beside the numbered tag inside tongue and this 2013 retro
its been touched on already

the blue hue pops more on the 2001's, seems dull on 2013 ...nubuck swoosh on the 01, leather on 2013...

Someone on here once claimed Scott Disick bought a pair of Jordan's from him off ebay. Anyone could shed light on this? Was he lying?

that matt powell guy makes some good points....he was like the jordan 1 hype helped sell the crimson 3's ...frustrated buyers who struck out on the 1's settled on the 3's... he also had the production numbers on 88's at 50k and crimson 3's at 250k 
Now this I don't understand... Why not limit them ugly pink shoes since it has such small demand and makes more of those 88 and royal. I think JB Just like anal sex period when there is perfectly a nicE tight pinky

Have at it people $384 tho 
sick.gif

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_76&products_id=7546

Prices are ridiculous on eBay.

Can't believe these are selling at $350 and up.

Wow.

:smh:

That makes two of us :smh: I never would have imagined that Royals would sell for more than every single shoe from the ASG pack. im just blessed that my brother's store got these in and that he held down my 10.5. And to think my girl said to me "You already have them (I had 85s but sold them), you dont need these!". The hype on these is the reason I was able to turn my OG Royals into a basically DS Infrared Pack (Whites were worn 1x, Blacks were DS).

I kind of want to visit the factories where they make jays and get a pair backdoor for the low from a worker. He is getting little to nothing per pair made, so why wouldn't he sneak me out a pair for 100x that? 
laugh.gif

Will make this journey one day

I kind of want to visit the factories where they make jays and get a pair backdoor for the low from a worker. He is getting little to nothing per pair made, so why wouldn't he sneak me out a pair for 100x that? 
laugh.gif

They'd probably do it too. Slip him like 20 over retail LOL.

laugh.gif

Regardless if you receive the kicks for free, you are spending far more just on the flight and hotel alone. Might as well go with an early release or reseller's price.

laugh.gif

Regardless if you receive the kicks for free, you are spending far more just on the flight and hotel alone. Might as well go with an early release or reseller's price.
I plan on visiting China one day, so I would just hit it up while i was there

laugh.gif

I would imagine there would be nothing but factories around the area. Might have to dedicate about a whole day just for that. Sounds interesting. Personally I wouldn't just in case they mistake me for a worker a force me to make shoes. lol. j/k.

Its kind of a random thing, maybe to protect the leaks, I dont know.... But the workers have no idea what shoes they are going to be making, they switch it up every day or two... So one day they could go in and be making a Nike shoe for golf, and then come in the next day and be making Columbia 11's, they work 12 hour shifts, so by the time they get home and can make a few calls to set up some deals or something they come in the next day and Columbias are like they never were even made, the materials, molds, box tabs and everything are gone and another factory in china is making them for that day.... Nike invest more into security than they do the actual making of the shoe... No electronics, or anything, its worse than the airport check...

Last edited:
Its kind of a random thing, maybe to protect the leaks, I dont know.... But the workers have no idea what shoes they are going to be making, they switch it up every day or two... So one day they could go in and be making a Nike shoe for golf, and then come in the next day and be making Columbia 11's, they work 12 hour shifts, so by the time they get home and can make a few calls to set up some deals or something they come in the next day and Columbias are like they never were even made, the materials, molds, box tabs and everything are gone and another factory in china is making them for that day.... Nike invest more into security than they do the actual making of the shoe... No electronics, or anything, its worse than the airport check...
Hmm, I guess I'll have to grab a worker on his way out and make a connect out of him. When he is making something I like I will ask him to find a way to grab it, or maybe I can pretend to be a worker 
nerd.gif

I guess I'll have to plan when I get to china 
laugh.gif

Hmm, I guess I'll have to grab a worker on his way out and make a connect out of him. When he is making something I like I will ask him to find a way to grab it, or maybe I can pretend to be a worker 
nerd.gif

I guess I'll have to plan when I get to china 
laugh.gif
Lol, dont get stuck in China making $1.09 an hour for the rest of you life........ That sounds like a new Hangover movie...

Just got off the phone with one of my people and no info on these just yet, they still say they have some set back..... I did find out that Nike and FNL will drop Bred 11's in the next week or two... Footlocker/HOH are more than likely in store only.... More breds
mean.gif

Last edited:

You bringing this up made me think back on my dream hookup. Someone who works in a Nike factory that could slip me pairs for under MSRP. someone who could inform me on what will be coming out and that i could tell "stitch a nike air on the back of that instead of the jumpman if possible, thanks"

You bringing this up made me think back on my dream hookup. Someone who works in a Nike factory that could slip me pairs for under MSRP. someone who could inform me on what will be coming out and that i could tell "stitch a nike air on the back of that instead of the jumpman if possible, thanks"

just traveled an 1 hr each in the rain from queens to the *****end of westchester for a pair. i got em for for $250 so my behind isnt hurting too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom