Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the latest info I got from a fnl connect... The stores that are remodeled will have them on the grand reopening, on diff dates throughout the year... The list is those stores... He is not sure but believes the ones shipped out were done on accident (they are still checking into it) and were sold, he said 3 other stores got them but they caught it in time and are being shipped back, until the grand opening, he said about 3 stores sold them, even tho they were not suppose to (employees) and if you got a pair consider yourself lucky. He also said a few footlockers are getting them also when they are changed to HOH, that's why fnl did it.
LOL this would be even funnier if you posted this yesterday.

All you guys are going to go crazy thinking there is a #restock, just pay the reseller prices or not at all.

Ok, the latest info I got from a fnl connect... The stores that are remodeled will have them on the grand reopening, on diff dates throughout the year... The list is those stores... He is not sure but believes the ones shipped out were done on accident (they are still checking into it) and were sold, he said 3 other stores got them but they caught it in time and are being shipped back, until the grand opening, he said about 3 stores sold them, even tho they were not suppose to (employees) and if you got a pair consider yourself lucky. He also said a few footlockers are getting them also when they are changed to HOH, that's why fnl did it. He does not know about online, but he dosent doubt it.
you posted an updated list with some locations in red text. those locations are supposed to be the ones where they sold to customers on accident? so those locations are already done-and-done, correct?

Right, I think fnl, did that **** on purpose, I'm sorry but from the warehouse to the register, to many people touch it for it to be a F up. But at least we know they got them.
It's all good. It's just hilarious how screwed up communication is between management and its employees.

Ok, the latest info I got from a fnl connect... The stores that are remodeled will have them on the grand reopening, on diff dates throughout the year... The list is those stores... He is not sure but believes the ones shipped out were done on accident (they are still checking into it) and were sold, he said 3 other stores got them but they caught it in time and are being shipped back, until the grand opening, he said about 3 stores sold them, even tho they were not suppose to (employees) and if you got a pair consider yourself lucky. He also said a few footlockers are getting them also when they are changed to HOH, that's why fnl did it. He does not know about online, but he dosent doubt it.
now this could be the reason when i did item locate this am u didnt see them in the system at FNL 

>D

It's amazing that someone with a 2012 join date (like myself) could call someone with a 2008 join date a lurker.
I did call him a lurker because that's what he is. Join date is irrelevant. He's a member longer.... Yes but why haven't I seen him in this thread before the list was released?

Because he was lurking :x it's all good though. There's plenty like him. Idgaf, I was just telling him why they reacted like they did.

>D

It's amazing that someone with a 2012 join date (like myself) could call someone with a 2008 join date a lurker.
I did call him a lurker because that's what he is. Join date is irrelevant. He's a member longer.... Yes but why haven't I seen him in this thread before the list was released?

Because he was lurking :x it's all good though. There's plenty like him. Idgaf, I was just telling him why they reacted like they did.
:lol: did you go through his posts to make sure. lol

>D

Post number is irrelevant. I've seen him post multiple times, he just doesn't spend all of his time in this thread, for does he spam it with 100 posts a minute. There is a difference between lurking, posting normally, and spamming. Learn it.

If you "dgaf" you wouldn't have taken the time to make the post.

Hush.

you posted an updated list with some locations in red text. those locations are supposed to be the ones where they sold to customers on accident? so those locations are already done-and-done, correct?
i wanna know too!

You got dudes in here mad at the world cause they missed another chance to get the royals...

:lol: did you go through his posts to make sure. lol
quickly

Post number is irrelevant. I've seen him post multiple times, he just doesn't spend all of his time in this thread, for does he spam it with 100 posts a minute. There is a difference between lurking, posting normally, and spamming. Learn it.

Hush.
well, since you put it like that... I suppose I do care a little bit. "d" in idgaf has been changed to "do" just so we're all clear.

You got dudes in here mad at the world cause they missed another chance to get the royals...
From what I've witnessed, from release date to list date, nearly everyone that's posted in here has at least 1 pair. Most people found a way through European sites -AND/OR- have traded or paid US resellers. Recent posters in here (prior to the list) were not as fortunate and drop by just because they see traffic in here.

(I'm not elitist btw. I don't believe in that.. I believe in helping each other out. But let's be real-- the dude that called the FNL was like the hundreds of other lurkers viewing this page.) *kanyeshrug*

Hush.

prolly trying to make up for his incredible height judging by the giant size 8.5 he is wearing.thats if he s not 13. :smokin :smokin :smokin tired of all those internet bullies....:smh:

Last edited:
From what I've witnessed, from release date to list date, nearly everyone that's posted in here has at least 1 pair. Most people found a way through European sites -AND/OR- have traded or paid US resellers. Recent posters in here (prior to the list) were not as fortunate and drop by just because they see traffic in here.

(I'm not elitist btw. I don't believe in that.. I believe in helping each other out. But let's be real-- the dude that called the FNL was like the hundreds of other lurkers viewing this page.) *kanyeshrug*
As opposed to what, the hundreds of people who post that called? I don't see what point you're making at all.

prolly trying to make up for his incredible height judging by the giant size 8.5 he is wearing.thats if he s not 13. :smokin :smokin :smokin tired of all those internet bullies....:smh:
Lol yuppp, I forgot about my sig. Meant to take that down. Guess I need to fold. Fighting a losing battle here

Grizzly with another pic FTW!!! Lmfao
This was posted in the other thread that was locked.. i just added STILL to it 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom