Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is $350 cash pretty much reality for these now? Thinking of just getting it over with and buying a pair for $350. 

Things are getting out of control. A good friend of mine put his pair up on craigslist and the thirst was too real. Somebody offered him $200 cash and sexual services from his GF for the shoes. Ridiculous. 

Did he ask for pics of said gf? Lol jk. I agree man, this is crazy. Never would have thought these would be so crazy. I remember on release day I was so pissed having to pay 230 to get mine from a reseller, I almost didn't do it. Now I'm so happy I did.

Is $350 cash pretty much reality for these now? Thinking of just getting it over with and buying a pair for $350. 

You can negotiate a little lower on ebay by paying through invoice, but $320 is probably the floor...might have better luck other places or on CL.

I'm curious... Did anyone who ordered from overseas get hit with customs fees? It seems like half the people here got their pairs from Poland/Italy/U.K./Zimbabwe/Konoha/etc., but no one has mentioned getting customs fees or anything like that in this or the other thread.

Probably because they were under $250 and I heard that is the magic number for customs....
So that's why. I'm always cautious about ordering from overseas because I don't want to get hit with any fees, so that's good info to know. Thanks for the response!

I've been wearing my pair everyday. They look so nice!!!! Creasing like sneakers are supposed to. On the hunt for another pair my size.

I glad I got my shoes, but I don't know if I would have paid $350 for them. That seems too high for me. If you really want them then do it.

Should I throw out the tissue paper that came with the shoes right now? I heard it will turn the white yellow.

Should I throw out the tissue paper that came with the shoes right now? I heard it will turn the white yellow.

I only take the paper out of the boxes of shoes with clear soles.
I've never had any problems with I's turning yellow from the paper.

There are still no listings on craiglist in my area for these. Crazy
Same here man, until today. Finally my size comes up on Craigslist and I'm ready to just shell out $350. Time is money and I don't have any more time to spend trying to find a "deal." Getting these for less than $300 is pretty much impossible now and bargaining down for a couple bucks isn't worth it to me. Reseller get's my money oh well it is what it is. 

It's crazy how these have gone up in price since release, $140 MSRP reselling for about $350

Same here man, until today. Finally my size comes up on Craigslist and I'm ready to just shell out $350. Time is money and I don't have any more time to spend trying to find a "deal." Getting these for less than $300 is pretty much impossible now and bargaining down for a couple bucks isn't worth it to me. Reseller get's my money oh well it is what it is. 

Yea, I would go ahead and do it. The only thing stopping this release from getting any higher is if they do a full re-release. A FNL restock isn't going to affect prices :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom