Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...live links on ebay,irrelevant talk,cot damn this is gonna be locked once and for all...lots of lolz for people coming at me for telling them prices in these gonna get high again,caliming i did it to raise my pricing :smh: :smh: :smh:....lets just see how these are gonna roll in a month or so,when market will have been depleted of these... :rofl:.and yes.those ******* crease easily(soft ''leather'') but smoothly not like plastic-made jordans.

Somebody offered me.ds spacejams for my.royals..the real spacejamd that have yellowing from 2009..what wud yall do??
Personally would not do it. 1s will look great in 4 years.
Space jams will just continue to deteriorate. Plus the value of the Royal 1s is creeping up each and every day. Eventually I predict people will say that was a silly trade... Unless of course you have multiple pairs of 1s.

Cool man..thanx for ur input
Space jams will just continue to deteriorate. Plus the value of the Royal 1s is creeping up each and every day. Eventually I predict people will say that was a silly trade... Unless of course you have multiple pairs of 1s.

Somebody offered me.ds spacejams for my.royals..the real spacejamd that have yellowing from 2009..what wud yall do??

if you're a diehard SJ fan/have multiples of royals.... I guess. Royals are too functional to give away, though--I say keep 'em!

so my 01 royals made it in and ive never owned a pair of 2001 jordan 1s but man they are way more cozy than any other 1 i own (KOs and the chicagos) now i want all 01 jordan 1s and these are so clean

Anybody order from Sklep?
i tried, i got confirmation, then the next day
they cancelled my order.

they said they didn't realized the order was from abroad (well thats what google translate said lol)

Zmiana statusu na Anulowane

Przepraszamy, nie realizujemy przesyłek zagranicę.

Pozdrawiamy
Is it because you ordered from abroad or tried to send it abroad? I received a confirmation email, but no cancellation email. I'm getting it sent to a buddy in the Netherlands

deff trade them royals... Specially with all the restocks and canceled orders you can prob snag a air close to reatail

^^^talk about a reply that backfired

URL].

Been seeing more Royals up for sale on craigslist. Gonna hold off until people who ordered from eastbay gets them.

That's about an even trade based on market value right now. I would say BIN pricing on royals are about $350, I don't see these going over $400 in the long run. 

DS space jams will run about $350 to $400 right now. 

It's just personal preference. Both are amazing shoes, I would have a hard time deciding. 

It good hearing ppl snagging pairs and i dont think the black toes should be a hard release maybe alil hectic.

From a business perspective Jordan Brand and Nike must be loving the 1's. The margins on these shoes is crazy. This is by far, probably the cheapest, most basic, simple shoe for Jordan Brand to produce, and retailing at $140, they are making a killing. It's basically a leather upper and a super thin midsole.

Considering how basic the technology is, compared to the later Jordan models, it would be nice if JB had released these using super premium leather, to justify the $140 price tag. 

Walked in my local boutique the other day and the owner had a pair laying around in my size. Paid $175 and walked out happy. Now have two pairs in my size.

Feels good man.

I got through on a size 10 when those cancelled orders popped up two days ago. But now my order inquiry is saying "cancelled" when just last night it was still processing. (I paid through Paypal so maybe that contributed to my order getting cancelled) 
mean.gif
 Dang, the hunt continues. 

From a business perspective Jordan Brand and Nike must be loving the 1's. The margins on these shoes is crazy. This is by far, probably the cheapest, most basic, simple shoe for Jordan Brand to produce, and retailing at $140, they are making a killing. It's basically a leather upper and a super thin midsole.

Considering how basic the technology is, compared to the later Jordan models, it would be nice if JB had released these using super premium leather, to justify the $140 price tag. 

exactly...

they're just cashing in on NA this year, but skimping on materials...

these shoulda came with banned quality leather, given the price hike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom