Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
But tinker didn't design the jordan 1, Peter Moore did.

Of course tinker is going to downplay it as something simple :lol:

Lol I thought the same exact. Tinker doesn't care about the 1-2s, it he could exclude them out of the jordan list he would.

Someone offered me 320 for my second pair & I just couldn't do it. These shoes mean so much to me. The first shoes my girl actually camped out for 4 hours & got me for my birthday. Then I luckily ended up with a 2nd pair a size up from my normal size but with ones a size up doesn't even matter for me it actually fits the size regarding length. These shoes are really classic

BD - no 9,9.5,10. Everything else. Cancelled orders maybe?

Placed an order. 3rd times a charm I hope. Just like this thread.
Just placed an order to see what they do too.. What are the chances they ship? 
did you notice in big letters that its only for europe?
View media item 293430

Yes, as they will be shipped to a UK address.
i was actually pointing it out to therealmpang. hope you get your pair though Rhino.

Just wondering cuz on other shoes they only specify not to the US. Wondering if they would budge to Canada..

itzzz - oh my bad. This release has been a drain on me. From failed raffles, striking out online and 2 cancelled orders.(both with confirmation #'s might I add) I just hope this order will go through. If not, I guess it was never ment to be.

On a side note, I was trying to work a deal on CL. My 88 3's for his Royal 1's. That clown wanted me to add $150 on top?!?! The quality of Crack kids smoke these days must be A++++ top notch stuff.:smh:

Last edited:
Someone offered me 320 for my second pair & I just couldn't do it. These shoes mean so much to me. The first shoes my girl actually camped out for 4 hours & got me for my birthday. Then I luckily ended up with a 2nd pair a size up from my normal size but with ones a size up doesn't even matter for me it actually fits the size regarding length. These shoes are really classic

Man I got offered 350 n cant blv I had to turn it down but I just couldnt part with these got too much meaning behind em for me

itzzz - oh my bad. This release has been a drain on me. From failed raffles, striking out online and 2 cancelled orders.(both with confirmation #'s might I add) I just hope this order will go through. If not, I guess it was never ment to be.

On a side note, I was trying to work a deal on CL. My 88 3's for his Royal 1's. That clown wanted me to add $150 on top?!?! The quality of Crack kids smoke these days must be A++++ top notch stuff.:smh:
no worries bro. this release has a lot of people heated/pissed off/tired/depressed/etc.
yea i wouldn't have pulled the trigger either. IMO 88 3s and royal 1s should be an even swap but i don't think it's gonna be the same in a couple months. especially if that 3/23 restock [88' 3s] is true; for sure its the international release day but unknown for US retailers....

people also act like customs fees are the probably of the overseas sites instead of understanding that it has everything to do with the us customs process instead.

...Since I'm the only one who brought it up this thread, I'll assume these "people" you're referring to is actually just me. I'm aware the fees are the result of U.S. customs. I was just wondering if anyone got hit with fees from some of the overseas sites I've never heard of (like the sites based in Poland and Italy) until this thread. I know items marked as gift don't get hit with customs fees, but I never knew about items usually getting fees if they're over $250. I have ordered something from Kickscrew over that amount,  but I believe they mark anything they ship overseas as a gift on the customs form.
I honestly don't believe I've ever seen ur screen name.
The people that I mentioned are people that I've seen talk about customs in other threads.

people also act like customs fees are the probably of the overseas sites instead of understanding that it has everything to do with the us customs process instead.

...Since I'm the only one who brought it up this thread, I'll assume these "people" you're referring to is actually just me. I'm aware the fees are the result of U.S. customs. I was just wondering if anyone got hit with fees from some of the overseas sites I've never heard of (like the sites based in Poland and Italy) until this thread. I know items marked as gift don't get hit with customs fees, but I never knew about items usually getting fees if they're over $250. I have ordered something from Kickscrew over that amount,  but I believe they mark anything they ship overseas as a gift on the customs form.
I honestly don't believe I've ever seen ur screen name.
The people that I mentioned are people that I've seen talk about customs in other threads.
:rofl: :rofl:
that was awesome.... called himself out... :lol:

My pair came in today from a friend who lives in Australia, people who copped from overseas is there a tag on the inside that says Upper:Leather, Lining : Non-Leather, Outsole: Non Leather?

My pair came in today from a friend who lives in Australia, people who copped from overseas is there a tag on the inside that says Upper:Leather, Lining : Non-Leather, Outsole: Non Leather?
I had my cousin from New Zealand buy me a pair too, and it had a sticker on the insole above the NA that said the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom