Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody get through on queens? i got a sz 11 but they canceled cause they took too many orders smh
mean.gif

anybody get through on queens? i got a sz 11 but they canceled cause they took too many orders smh:smh:
yea a couple of guys were able to get their confirmations of shipping. seems like NT came out w/ at least 1/4 of the stock ( honestly i wouldn't be surprised if it was more like 50%) if the quantity was really around 20 pairs.

yea a couple of guys were able to get their confirmations of shipping. seems like NT came out w/ at least 1/4 of the stock ( honestly i wouldn't be surprised if it was more like 50%) if the quantity was really around 20 pairs.
kinda got excited when i saw my order confirmation woke up then saw my paypal got refunded fml

Anyone possibly know any spots in the Phillipines that might have these? Parents are going there for about 4 months. If anyone knows please PM me! 
happy.gif

Anyone know where I can find a size 9 or 9,5 besides Ebay? Missed out on numerous online sites such as the international ones but couldn't get through :smh:.

This guy Matt Powell on twitter (@MattSOS) is a "sneakerologist" and is saying he believes less than 25,000 pairs of Royal 1's were made. Going through his tweets, he seems to know what he's talking about. In comparison, he said 500,000 to 700,000 bred 11's were made. Shows just how limited these Royals are.

Were gone so fast I didn't even get to see any sizes on FNL. Saw a 10.5 and 14 in joker 3s tho. People are quick....They won't buy out them crimsons tho :lol:

Last edited:
This guy Matt Powell on twitter (@MattSOS) is a "sneakerologist" and is saying he believes less than 25,000 pairs of Royal 1's were made. Going through his tweets, he seems to know what he's talking about. In comparison, he said 500,000 to 700,000 bred 11's were made. Shows just how limited these Royals are.
His information is accurate. He is heavily involved in the analysis section of the retail footwear industry, and a trusted source for verified information, about as high up as it could possibly be verified. Kind of like a Jim Cramer of the shoe business.

There were sizes 8, 8.5, and 10.5 on FNL when I got there this morning. My tracker popped em up while I was looking at work emails, and I still couldn't get all the way through checkout without them leaving my cart. Hopefully some other NTer's got in and got those pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom