Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe I am losing my mind I swore I there was discussion about royal blue restock hitting this morning but I cannot locate the posts now!?!?!?!?
Then you woke up.

God damn resellers with their websites posted on their sig and have the nerves to ask for help on a restock? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Finally, I was able to secure a 10.5 (hope it doesn't get cancelled). $285 shipped not bad, but not good. Thanks to Jayz and other NT fam for the heads up. It has been a real long search for these shoes... the thirst is real. Good luck to those still looking.

got my 11.5 pair from OS LIfe ... more than I wanted to pay ideally , but much better than the prices on the bay

I put my blue laces in my Olympic 6s. I hate white laces so much. They don't stay clean for ish.

Anyway, the blue doesn't exactly match but it pops.

I put my blue laces in my Olympic 6s. I hate white laces so much. They don't stay clean for ish.

Anyway, the blue doesn't exactly match but it pops.

Thats a good idea I think I might do the same with my Olympic 6s. These white laces are not staying clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom