Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^
barkleys are horrible looking. take away the glow in the dark, don't associate it with area 72/allstar and these would sit on the shelves.

Last edited:
Called NTSM, they still aren't sure if they will have these or not but will tweet it when/if they do.

MY PAIR IS NOW GUARENTEED. FOR RETAIL.

So happy.

Good luck everyone. :smile:

(Stores lie on the phone, always check In stores. I learned that today)
(Only one store is getting these too, and in limited quantity so I can't give away the location)

So happy.

Good luck everyone.
smile.gif

(Only one store is getting these too, and in limited quantity so I can't give away the location)
Oh thank God I can rest easy now!  I have been on the edge of my seat wondering if Sir Charles was gonna come up before the shoes even released.  Thanks for the update and for letting us know you now know info that you won't share! 
laugh.gif

So happy.

Good luck everyone. :smile:

Oh thank God I can rest easy now!  I have been on the edge of my seat wondering if Sir Charles was gonna come up before the shoes even released.  Thanks for the update and for letting us know you now know info that you won't share!  :lol:  

I knew you was keepin tabs papi :wink:

:lol:

that was quick... only 3 pairs left.... looks like NT came out w/ all his pairs..lol
i tried to cop the 11 1 min after  you posted and it said it wasnt available, it was in someones cart...i check back here and 2 dudes copped...i go back and the 11 is still there, i try again and still the same not available message...eff it...$225 guaranteed on RD it is for me, will have pics of shoes on my feet that night

i tried to cop the 11 1 min after  you posted and it said it wasnt available, it was in someones cart...i check back here and 2 dudes copped...i go back and the 11 is still there, i try again and still the same not available message...eff it...$225 guaranteed on RD it is for me, will have pics of shoes on my feet that night

I had the 11 in my cart and couldn't pull the trigger. I'll take my chances on release day. Good looks OP

Dont have enough in my account to buy through there...i will have to pass :\

they are sold out now. glad i could help. hope this guy comes through, i've heard he's legit so i'm not as worried.
i also bit the bullet and pre ordered the barkleys @ heartandsole. best price i've seen them on pre order, wanted these cause i loved the KD IV ASG and these used a similar template(glow in the dark + 3m) and with foam on it, plus i love barkley. defintely top 10 favorite players all time. was at the end of his career and he still will mess w/ a young shaq. lol gotta love him. not looking to sell or trade ( maybe for galaxy foams, the shoes that destroyed in store releases), want them for sentimental reasons. glad i'm old enough to spoil myself w/ kicks since i couldn't get them when i was a kid.

Last edited:
gave a rep to the homie who posted that link.. just scooped myself a size 10 for 215$ with zero regret.
i'm a 9.5 and will try to find someone to trade.. otherwise.. just going to find a nice insole or something!

Struck Out On The Raffle For These Out This Way.... Hoping A Fellow OG NT Member Will Come Thru For Me :nerd: Otherwise It's Online Or Bust It Looks Like For Me :rolleyes

they are sold out now. glad i could help. hope this guy comes through, i've heard he's legit so i'm not as worried.
i also bit the bullet and pre ordered the barkleys @ heartandsole. best price i've seen them on pre order, wanted these cause i loved the KD IV ASG and these used a similar template(glow in the dark + 3m) and with foam on it, plus i love barkley. defintely top 10 favorite players all time. was at the end of his career and he still will mess w/ a young shaq. lol gotta love him. not looking to sell or trade ( maybe for galaxy foams, the shoes that destroyed in store releases), want them for sentimental reasons. glad i'm old enough to spoil myself w/ kicks since i couldn't get them when i was a kid.
For real though, with all the back and forth with the release, $60 extra is no problem. He replied on twitter so hopefully he comes through. Obviously, PayPal protection is there. 

Repped for that link bro. 

Itll be interesting to see how this release plays out. Maybe Nike will drop them online unannounced... 

Either way, if another pair could be had for retail, I'm all in. Otherwise, I'm good withone  thanks again. 

Seriously if these reach banned prices I'm buying 2001s. Worse quality and no parachute tongue and barely any heel padding? Ill gladly spend the big cash for 01s. Screw a reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom