Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many times does this have to be explained...
mean.gif

Got my pair today. Had to pay 220 but these are one of my grails so I didn't want to risk the chance of striking out Saturday. Will post pics later.

My go-to store confirmed they will be releasing these Saturday morning. (Not HOH or mom and pop store)  Although these are definitely more sought after than the knicks 1's, this was the store I was able to get the Knicks at over a week after release date.  I feel optimistic about Saturday

i'm from a town full of hypebeast and they don't even know what a sneakerhead is and only 1 store in my town is getting these.

I never tried another site besides ndc for releases...how does eastbay and finshline handle? Does the mobile trick still work for finishline btw?

I wish nike dc would respond about them saying the royals release on the 15th.

Need to know if it was a mistake or if its the actual release date.

I never tried another site besides ndc for releases...how does eastbay and finshline handle? Does the mobile trick still work for finishline btw?
mobile gig is up. you get the timer there too now. 

eastbay people seem to get through. finish line make sure all your shipping/billing info at checkout is in exactly right. 

mobile gig is up. you get the timer there too now. 

eastbay people seem to get through. finish line make sure all your shipping/billing info at checkout is in exactly right. 

does anyone know how to get past the white timer screen though?

I actually asked the people online and a staff member you idiot. Unless royal 1s is part of the allstar pack then you are right.

So you asked every single person in line and they all said royal 1s....
I Highly doubt that. And if they really are camping from Tuesday to Saturday for these then they are the definition of a sucker. Hustling backwards fools

So you asked every single person in line and they all said royal 1s....
I Highly doubt that. And if they really are camping from Tuesday to Saturday for these then they are the definition of a sucker. Hustling backwards fools
I'm not here to debate on who is camping for what, just sharing info. If you like to waste more thread space then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom