Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish nike dc would respond about them saying the royals release on the 15th.

Need to know if it was a mistake or if its the actual release date.
Bruh, just call the store 2024715870. I've called and said it was a typo and will be released on the 16th.

:smokin
Damn man. Bunch of haters in all these JB threads. And im not about to read 30 pages of BS. So which online stores are getting em? Finish line I believe is but what bout eastbay?
fnl & eastbay
We will be releasing these as of 02/16/13 at 8:00 AM ET.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Thanks

Could you tell us the number of pairs you have? 9.5 specifically :nerd:

Or is it too limited to even try eastbay -.-

C'mon Chuck :lol: the rep doesn't have that info for us

Lucked out. I have an MIA connect that has a pair on lock, sending it to NY Saturday morning. 
nthat.gif

does anyone know how to get past the white timer screen though?

naw, no way around it that i know of. just patience. and when you get through, check out with cc. seems to be more consistently reliable than paypal

so you just wait until it actually lets you through or do i keep hitting refresh? because thats what i do and i never get through lol

does anyone know how to get past the white timer screen though?
naw, no way around it that i know of. just patience. and when you get through, check out with cc. seems to be more consistently reliable than paypal
so you just wait until it actually lets you through or do i keep hitting refresh? because thats what i do and i never get through lol
I've been told from a lot of people to wait and as soon as a spot clears it will let you in.. 

People are aware of all the restocks and releases this week? Just cause "fools" are in line doesn't mean it's for these.

It will eventually let u in but u may well be out of luck by then at any stock left. Its funny watching the threads here with people posting what sizes are still up while im watchin spa. Its like some sick twisted game.

I've been told from a lot of people to wait and as soon as a spot clears it will let you in.. 

This, one time on eastbay the timer said 2 hours so I went back to sleep (waking up for a 5am online release blows). When I came back, it was gone, my spot, the shoes, everything.
Next release when I tried, I waited and in less than 30 minutes it went through

This, one time on eastbay the timer said 2 hours so I went back to sleep (waking up for a 5am online release blows). When I came back, it was gone, my spot, the shoes, everything.
best bet is to wait it out, servers go down and once their back up you could be one of the lucky ones in...i waited 30-45 min for playoff 12s and came away with 2 pairs on eastbay

This is what gets me. How do u lose a spot. Ive read others say they are in line or is that just jokin.

This is what gets me. How do u lose a spot. Ive read others say they are in line or is that just jokin.

maybe he means it timed out? before he could check out . since he fell asleep he might not have made it back intime, i have had the timer go from 2 hours to 20 mins.

Last edited:
:smokin
Thanks

Could you tell us the number of pairs you have? 9.5 specifically :nerd:

Or is it too limited to even try eastbay -.-
This release will be very limited. Also, we are unable to provide you with the exact stock information.

Thank you Elizabeth will try to cop online then. Sz 9 preferably Need em but not paying $200+ for em resell. $150 saved if I can't cop.
You're welcome!

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

maybe he means it timed out? before he could check out . since he fell asleep he might not have made it back intime, i have had the timer go from 2 hours to 20 mins.
Yes, I meant it timed out, when I refreshed they were sold out

these should be easier to get in stores since the Barkleys come out the same day. A lot of people will have to choose between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom