Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you guys gonna realize that Foot Locker, Eastbay, and FootAction are all the exact same site? You guys keep posting them separately like they have their own stock. It's all the same.

Thank You so much. I rarely post even though i've been a member for awhile.... BUT, thank you... It is so irritating when this is so obvious. And people keep saying seperate sites. They all fall into the same checkout system and point of sale. Eastbay, Champs, Footlocker, and then I believe a few years ago Footaction was bought out by the same umbrella company (Eastbay)..... why do you guys think the processing and checkout systems are literally all the same. And for the most part they have the same items. Except sometimes one or two of them will not be involved in a release... Champs almost never has items put up like these sought after releases. And I find it pretty weird that Footlocker isn't involved this time around but Footaction is...

For real. I see more jb garbage walking around over the stuff we fight for.
Same. The SC 1s and 2s especially are everywhere. I see phats around as well. Many people don't know the **** we fight for exists. It sells out far before a normal person is awake on a saturday.

EDIT:
Spikes are everywhere too.

I noticed Spikes and SC 2s are popular amongst the ladies
SC 1s are popular with the guys

Son of Mars had a slow takeoff but I am convinced they will be big sooner or later

Last edited:
http://kixsquare.com/

$260
sick.gif

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see where these settle price wise. I may be waiting a long time for these.

Last edited:
So let me get straight...

Eastbay, Footaction, Footlocker, Finish Line AND Champs will NOT be selling online?

It's about to snow here in Detroit and I'm not trying to freeze sitting outside. Hopefully I can grab a pair online

probably gonna keep my 2nd pair as trade bait in case i miss out on some of the last few or for something older im lookin for

Last edited:
My boy just got his pair for $230 from a mom n pop shop now....Prolly as good as it'll get besides retail cause its gonna be ugly now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom