Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should have put like an age limit for these....30 years old or more can cop....

i'm 31
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
some of these shoes should have that

cant STAND when i see a 13 yr old kid in some nice 1s ... he cant possibly appreciate em right

Salty as **** im picturing these looking like beaters with dirty white midsoles everytime I see a pic of them so I can feel better 

Ive never payed reseller price on any release. This release seems crazy so If I strike out in the morning online ill pay 220 for this pair all things considered and I'm fine with it.
I pay 220 60-70 over retail tax included, or I don't get them at all. Thanks for your input tho. 
just wait for awhile u hypebeast

So the 88 cements were basically the easiest cop for me, this is so backwards. I dont want to convey my funds towards a reseller but eh.

So NOW everyone knows what to expect when the "Black Toes" drop!  Have a plan and prepare yourself for the possibility of a disappointment.
I have a feeling that I will strike out with every 1 this year (and I want the celtics as well) :smh:
Until a month ago I was the only one feeling 1s.

Resellers will have a field day with my wallet.

they should have put like an age limit for these....30 years old or more can cop....

i'm 31
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
some of these shoes should have that

cant STAND when i see a 13 yr old kid in some nice 1s ... he cant possibly appreciate em right
On that note, it's time to abandon thread.  God forbid a kid actually wearing a pair of shoes because he likes the way they look.  The level of salt and hate...

my friend said hes got someone that would sell me a pair for 260......highly considering it. 

Found someone locally that is willing to to trade me 2 pairs of royals for my solar yeezys. Glad I don't have to pay market prices.

oh well, all star weekend has been good so far.

copped:

(4) pairs of barkleys

(2) air force max QS

(1) kobe 8 all star

(1) kd V all star

if anyone wants to trade for royal 1's for any of these shoes, holla at your boy!

Retail or bust for me!!!

Waiting on Eastbay/FNL restock and NDC official release. :nerd:

Don't feed the reselling trolls!!!

The weirdest thing just happened. I got a confirmation number from Finish Line. When I hit to checkout it was trying to connect but when it finally did it read that I didn't have ANYTHING in my cart. Checked my email just now and I have an order confirmation number. WTH?! :nerd:

Last edited:
EPIC fail for me at least I was able to land a Joker IIIs imo they are not bad but these where my grails/ Black Toes are my next 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom