Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they didn't it's just norm with the traffic. These are extemely limited.
I get you, but usually there's a couple minutes before they claims they are sold out. Today, it was like they posted the link and said they sold out a second after.

They need to do a pre order program or something this leaving it to the wolves is not gonna cut it.

you know you can thank also those a-holes who ruined the backdoor link...that just ruined all future releases for a majority of everyone....thats what it comes down too!
No one "ruined" the back door link. Give me a break. Anyone with a clue on FNL's Dev team saw what was happening to their servers and they fixed it in a few days. You'd have to be an idiot to think that was going to last forever.

noticed it too but it wasnt available til 12:00

I added my pair to cart but couldn't check out CC decline... funny thing I called the bank and they said nope we approved it but it shows they reversed it right back... smh oh welll

Back to sleep f it

They're just shoes.
grin.gif

Lol ppl yesterday talkin bout "2pairs will be copped at retail +shipping.." But now they talkin bout resellers will have their way wit his wallet for the remaining if the 1s releases this year...smh

Also lmao to the dude who said he would be able to trade his 88s for 2 pairs of royals no prob....

copped!! for the wifey... i'm salty but happy she got some heat today :smh: . had a finish line rep on the phone at 5am and even they were scrambling trying to add to cart... but no success
View media item 270796

Last edited:
gonna watch Saturday cartoons and eat some fruit loops enjoy the small things in life, I didn't get them J brand wants us to beg to take OUR money !!! Smh good day people patiently on that restock 0_____o
Amen. Gonna hit the gym soon and take my frustration out on the weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom