Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the link on FNL as soon as it came up on the site, and it directed me to the wrong shoe. Then by the time it took me to the correct page sizes were already gone. Anyone else had this happen to them?

The weirdest thing just happened. I got a confirmation number from Finish Line. When I hit to checkout it was trying to connect but when it finally did it told me that I didn't have ANYTHING in my cart. Checked my email just now and I have an order confirmation number. WTH?! :nerd:

Its because theyre sold out.

No gif can express my pain today. 8)I've missed out on plenty of releases but none of them hurt my heart like these did. I plan on kicking a puppy and punching a baby in the face today

DO NOT SUPPORT RESELLERS!
Either buy other releases, and try to trade for these, or find/build Sneaker communities that will only sell $20-$30 over retail.

agreed except ppl arent smart enough to do that. in reality we really ruined our own "shoe game" ... the resellers started to take control then alot of us say u know what they do it then im gonna do it and pretty soon we have everyone buying up all the jays and maybe 50% or something are to actually wear. If there were more genuine ppl in the world it would be better my mindset is i dont wanna cheat someone out of something i want just as much as they do. I never buy multiples usually but this was the only exception cause like u said i wanna try and trade for last shots since i missed out on all the restocks. never again will i do that though i want other people to be happy too even if it means im not making money on a release or getting a pair to wear. if this will ever be fixed ppl are gonna have to check themselves but its not gonna happen in reality in this day and age :/

its the same dam shoe without the jumpman logo. you guys are ******ed to think theres a big difference between dunks and jordan 1s

Regular dunks don't have the air-sole unit in the heel where the "Air" Jordan 1's did. Correct? Plus the OG High Jordan 1's looks better and has history tied to MJ.

There's definitely gonna be a restock on Eastbay.

I'll believe it's sold out online when it says sold out on the website with the sizes grayed out and not just saying sold out when trying to add to the cart.

gonna watch Saturday cartoons and eat some fruit loops enjoy the small things in life, I didn't get them J brand wants us to beg to take OUR money !!! Smh good day people patiently on that restock 0_____o

No gif can express my pain today. 8)I've missed out on plenty of releases but none of them hurt my heart like these did. I plan on kicking a puppy and punching a baby in the face today
roll.gif

you know you can thank also those a-holes who ruined the backdoor link...that just ruined all future releases for a majority of everyone....thats what it comes down too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom