Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAS ANYONE REALISED SNIPES DOESNT SHIP TO THE US?whats this waiting confirmation talk from y' all?im confused...

all polish sites have the same warehouse like footlocker-ebay(THEY LL HAVE THE OLIMP LOGO)...ive tried numerous times and called them a lot of times,they don't even ship to the ****** greece...so I dont think a us shipping policy is available...

Last edited:
because we are a country of followers with blinders on that only allow us to see jordans as the only choice of footwear available.

obviously that is a generalization but the truth is still in the numbers...

on that note i ordered four pairs(none for sale) from Snipes, comes to around $175 each to my doorstep. having family that far away is a curse most the time but a blessing every once in a while
smokin.gif
Good stuff man.  I know exactly what you mean.  Got my cousin to grab a pair for me from snipe, and I only get to see him and his fam pretty much once every 5 years =/.

all polish sites have the same warehouse like footlocker-ebay(THEY LL HAVE THE OLIMP LOGO)...ive tried numerous times and called them a lot of times,they don't even ship to the ****** greece...so I dont think a us shipping policy is available...
They emailed me and said they ship to the US

My order went through for the Polish site, but they haven't returned my email regarding shipping/payment. I'm worried that this won't go through. Anybody else know anything about this?

dont be brother my pair aint guaranteed yet and i ordered 7 hours before the link went up lol this is one hard release to get 

Screw it I'm, bout to pay a NT member $250 and let him pick my size up from Snipes and ship here... can't complain pricing is outrageous and my max was $240 :smokin

Good luck on yours fam

welp. bit the bullet. 240.

picking up later tonight.

goodbye jordan brand (until u NA the bciii and the ivs)

thank you all who helped.

thank you to the consistent members who still frequent this forum

thank you ijapino, bigj, animalthug, and da other mods.

lurk mode: ON

welp. bit the bullet. 240.

picking up later tonight.

goodbye jordan brand (until u NA the bciii and the ivs)

thank you all who helped.

thank you to the consistent members who still frequent this forum

thank you ijapino, bigj, animalthug, and da other mods.

lurk mode: ON
240 is a great price imo. congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom