Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
this Polish site hasn't responded to my emails from yesterday or the day before. I'm hoping that they're just flooded right now, otherwise I guess it wasn't in the cards for me this time...

Sent 2 emails and used their website to contact them..zero response. Oh well...

wonder if we were contacting the same site. If so... They responded to me but they take forever and give little to no info

we definitely were (the info and email address matched up), they just never responded to my emails. I wrote in English and used Google Translate to type in Polish. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out elsewhere.

Did anyone get actual tracking number from Italy site? At this point I'm not sure if I should just move on and cop from ebay. 
mean.gif

we definitely were (the info and email address matched up), they just never responded to my emails. I wrote in English and used Google Translate to type in Polish. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out elsewhere.
Yeah I translated it also and posted the English version above it and she responded back in English lmao. I felt dumb af. She speaks English and here I am using google translator.

Did anyone get actual tracking number from Italy site? At this point I'm not sure if I should just move on and cop from ebay. 
mean.gif

word.

i'mma cancel my sz 12 if FNL comes through.

paying $269 now after getting the chance to cop for retail is :x

polish site accepted my payment hope that means i get my pair this is one stressful release missed fnl this morning by seconds 
tired.gif

I had the 12 in my cart thats why I was asking...I didnt want to buy them and get stuck with them because I am looking for an 8 !

You and anyone else that has or had a chance at a 12 I hate you!!! I know they're just sneakers, but the thirst in thread is making me think otherwise... Lol

You and anyone else that has or had a chance at a 12 I hate you!!! I know they're just sneakers, but the thirst in thread is making me think otherwise... Lol
I need a size 8 so I wasnt sure if I would have been able to trade them

there's a trick i use to check on restocks, pretty easy. which is how i copped myself before i posted the link.

i'll share for sure once they ship my order (so PLEASE don't PM). just don't wanna risk FNL cancelling my order (like they did for my past 2 orders on infrared hyperfuse am90s when they said they wouldn't locate them in stock, even though they showed up in stock on their site :smh:)— then having them appear again online a week later.

i got you guys though for sure. some of you guys probably know it if you ever go on slickdeals or those other deal sites.

id love to know as well

checked out my size 13!!! :pimp:

i refreshed a few times around 8AM on the royal's page and nothing came up...

few minutes ago i randomly decided to refresh again and BOOM! they had a few sizes!

i dunno if i'll ever even wear them tho, cuz i got pristine 2001's, and i prefer the darker shade of blue on the 2001's...

might just keep the box (to use for my OG black toes) and sell the shoes... :lol:
You wanna sell them to me fam? Nah jk I'm happy you got the pair cus I was trying to order them also but I guess you beat me to them but enjoy them bro

I also ordered from the italian site. They charged my PayPal, but still haven't sent me any tracking info yet.

Why hate on ColdCity/Jfordays.com ?

He had them for preorder, if you were smart you reacted quick enough to purchase a pair through him. His price was above retail but is now considered a great deal or lucky price. I'm not refreshing a website located in Africa trying to get a pair for $260 a week into release day among other desperate measures. This release was stupid limited. Resellers had a hard time getting them. I'll pay that extra $60 anyway for releases like that. He offered an option and those who exercised it were not let down :smokin

Thanks @SoleFX

I've seen people try and trade bangs for royals and were asked to add cash to the bangs!

Sheeeeeesh!! :x :smh:

:wow: cash on top of the bangs :wow:

you got fleeced Cap :lol:

man Banneds are too nice, almost traded some dude on here for my DB9s. I know JB will release this color way again, but never the DBs so i Steve Nash passed that trade.

THAT you will def regret bro

People talk about shipment an Chinese New Years but nike had no problems with the Area 72 pack and the ASG sneaks. I think people are just wishful thinking.

Those are also backordered a week Eastbay right now too, huh?

so why is my pair of sport pack kobes on the truck for delivery right now :lol:

came back to see 12+ pages & thought a restock happened & some members got lucky but it was 70% trapped's posts, 25% the normal bs & 5% restock action from snipes & fnl(def a restock right??? who would cancel orders on THESE?)

I don't get what's so funny? people have been doing that for years...I have a bunch of stuff in 9.5 and 11 and i'm really inbetween a 10 & 10.5. You gotta do what you gotta do.
I agree with you thats the thing. All the talk about true size or half up if i saw anything in the vicinity of what I wear im grabbing it no two thoughts about it. I was laughing at the fact that people are still concerned about tts or half up. I wear 10.5-11 if i saw either for a god price its bought no two thoughts about it.

I guess people are looking to spend an arm and a leg on these so they want to be sure. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom