Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did me extra dirty on the AM1 hyperfuses.  Bunch of people got their pairs after I posted the info.  Luckily I eventually got them for retail so all's well that ends well.
Can you pm me the forum in which you talked about this info?
I was referring to FNL doing me dirty by cancelling my order.  Unfortunately I don't have any info on the aforementioned forum.

The thirst is too real in here!!

I'm still not all that happy that I dropped $250 on the Christmas Kobes, but $350 that's too much.

Don't get me wrong, I still want these but not for that much.

I hope there is a restocked and more people can get their pairs.

we definitely were (the info and email address matched up), they just never responded to my emails. I wrote in English and used Google Translate to type in Polish. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out elsewhere.
Yeah I translated it also and posted the English version above it and she responded back in English lmao. I felt dumb af. She speaks English and here I am using google translator.

same here :rofl:

None of us are bickering. We're just pointing out how stupid NT has become over this release. You'd think Jordan's wife was holding these hostage (apparently on the island of Yodollasismine) the way guys are droppin their pants.

just curious....did you buy the royals my friend?

Anyone seen fakes/variants of these? Just curious to see how different they look. I'm not even sure if they make fake 1s, never seen them before.

Anyone seen fakes/variants of these? Just curious to see how different they look. I'm not even sure if they make fake 1s, never seen them before.
If they didnt before they will now 
grin.gif

lol Excuse my ignorance. I'm sure they have variant 1s, but I haven't seen them recently like last 2-3 years. Probably because 1s weren't considered the "it" shoe these past couple years. Although, 1s might be the easiest shoe to make. 1s don't really use different materials. No carbon, patent, wings, etc.

Last edited:
everyone that ordered from the italian site that got tracking should pepper their angus for customs charges since i've always been hit with them when shipping with dhl internationally. just giving yall a heads up.

Jordan Brand did me realll dirty this time, some of you dudes in here need some water cause you sound parched and thristy..May you burn in hell Jordan Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom