Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL DID SMALL RESTOCK? FML
mean.gif

#StillHunting
7/5 no 8 i would have took that 7.5 lol

Missed out on that minor FNL restock but luckily my sz 9 wasn't apart of it. Still continuing the search

anyone see those cancelled sizes go up on a "popular" euro site?? not blowing up the link but just a heads up. didnt see my size but fyi for others

I think NYC is all dry except for crazy resale prices. The last spot for retail was Moe's on Colosseum block, but they did their tickets yesterday morning.

Finally got that shipping confirmation from basketmania
pimp.gif
Still can't believe I was able to get these in a 13.5. I bet they only made a handful in that size.

Man they had my 11.5 and 12 on the canceled pairs!!! Smh!!! I woke up Tuesday thinking they would put them up. Didn't even bother to try it today. This bites again.

Last night someone was claiming that Eastbay got their orders and their's had shipped. Anyone else's EB order go out? Status on mine hasn't changed.

Has anyone that pre-ordered from The Sole Closet received a tracking number? My order still says awaiting fulfillment.

did an item locator at finishline they still have an 11.5 showing up in the internet store as of 25 mins ago dont know whats that about ...but yeah did the test drive tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom