Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly same here, when I was checking out, it said out of stock..
prolly only a few pairs from cancelled orders so if you missed it by a few minutes or prolly just seconds then they were gone. I missed it too. They didnt have my sz but I would have glady copped something n tried to tradde for my sz.
[/quo

These are not sitting anywhere in Europe. One picture that could have been taken anywhere and at anytime does not prove that. 

They are sold out on every online store in EU, especially ones that ship worldwide to all you US leechers. 

If you don't live in Germany, then you cannot talk.

My friend does and said multiple places have them sitting.

laugh.gif

I feel so out of luck right now... seriously

I struck out on FNL after having it my cart and couldn't check out, struck out on PL site, Italian site and all other links posted here.

My friend's connect couldn't get em too limited.... struck out there as well...

I try to have this guy pick them up for me and ship em to me and he goes to the store and they don't have my size.... damn

gotSalt?

Oh.... at least local HoH is giving away tickets for corks ($250 doesn't look that bad) will pick up mines today :tongue:

Last edited:
dam they were up on FNL at like 5am or what?

hard out here for us cali dudes :smh:

Last edited:
dam they were up on FNL at like 5am or what?

hard out here for us cali dudes :smh:

Very hard... I got up at 6:45am (normal time for work) and quickly checked there were no sizes up so guess they must of sold out pretty quick plus my size 8 wasn't up :smh:

For all those who copped on kickz (and still can) quick update

I just got the money taken from my account, should have a tracking number here shortly..

These are not sitting anywhere in Europe. One picture that could have been taken anywhere and at anytime does not prove that. 

They are sold out on every online store in EU, especially ones that ship worldwide to all you US leechers. 

Hell yeah we straight leeching! If Nike/JB won't bring em here, I WILL!

Here is a close up of one of my two pairs that arrived today. Certainly in the UK they are not sitting but I got a pair from each of FL and NDC with a bit of patience and not much sleep on Friday night. Both my pairs are flawless not a mark or discrepancy on them. Quality is at the upper end of Jordan releases and the leather is certainly better than the Chicagos although not quite to Banneds as others mentioned. These were not a grail for me so whilst they were on my want list before all the crazyness started I had no real expectations above any other modern day Jordan release so was pleasantly surprised at how nice they are in the flesh. Also think the colour and leather makes them very wearable with most things unlike the Knicks etc. Definitely keep one to rock can't decide about the future of the other pair yet. View media item 279048

THE QUALITY AND MATERIALS ARE ALL THE SAME. Stop saying these are better quality than the chicagos because they have nike air instead of the jumpamn logo which you dudes are salty about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom