Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody order from BACKDOOR, got a whole size run up... and not shipping in the US anymore. Just saying, thinking orders got cancelled? 
eyes.gif

Anybody order from BACKDOOR, got a whole size run up... and not shipping in the US anymore. Just saying, thinking orders got cancelled? 
eyes.gif
I just noticed that too.  I am wondering if my order was cancelled since I haven't received any tracking info yet. I emailed them to find out what is going on.

I feel so out of luck right now... seriously
I struck out on FNL after having it my cart and couldn't check out, struck out on PL site, Italian site and all other links posted here.

My friend's connect couldn't get em too limited.... struck out there as well...

I try to have this guy pick them up for me and ship em to me and he goes to the store and they don't have my size.... damn

gotSalt?

Oh.... at least local HoH is giving away tickets for corks ($250 doesn't look that bad) will pick up mines today :tongue:
Man dog don't take this the wrong way but I'm starting to feel sorry for u. I seen u r my sz so I guess I couldn't help noticing all ur posts about not getting ur sz8. Hopefully some good luck comes ur way, I'd just hold out for as long as u can sz8 will definitely come down in price compared to other sizes

Anybody order from BACKDOOR, got a whole size run up... and not shipping in the US anymore. Just saying, thinking orders got cancelled? :rolleyes

i made an order translated it got a order number and paid through paypal

but when i looked info on paypal no payment was sent

lets see what happens

THE QUALITY AND MATERIALS ARE ALL THE SAME. Stop saying these are better quality than the chicagos because they have nike air instead of the jumpamn logo which you dudes are salty about.
I'm hearing this more and more. Some of my boys that are 1's connoisseur have been saying that since day 1 for the knicks/chicago debate

Anybody order from BACKDOOR, got a whole size run up... and not shipping in the US anymore. Just saying, thinking orders got cancelled? :rolleyes

I just noticed that too.  I am wondering if my order was cancelled since I haven't received any tracking info yet. I emailed them to find out what is going on.

I had to send a few emails to retrieve my shipping information. Almost felt like they wouldn;t have sent it, had I not asked. Other sites will usually provide an email saying they are shipping, followed by a an email from the shipper. BD seems to not really have their international game up to spec, still feeling unez about this one.

lets see what happens

$267.13 USD SHIPPED better than most prices...

I'm going to e-mail them and have it shipped as GIFT.

Just got an order number... let's see what happens lol :smokin

Last edited:

lets see what happens

You made a PAYPAL for this 160 :wow: :wow: :wow:

its real real out here

Last edited:
THE QUALITY AND MATERIALS ARE ALL THE SAME. Stop saying these are better quality than the chicagos because they have nike air instead of the jumpamn logo which you dudes are salty about.

Dude, u have no clue at all. These are definitely better quality than those garbage Chicago 1's. Check the cut of the leather at the inside rim of the toebox, then check ur trash Chicago 1's how they rolled the edges in. I swear, some of u dudes aren't very smart.

Dude, u have no clue at all. These are definitely better quality than those garbage Chicago 1's. Check the cut of the leather at the inside rim of the toebox, then check ur trash Chicago 1's how they rolled the edges in. I swear, some of u dudes aren't very smart.
The quality is similar to Knicks 1s quality but wayyyy better then Chicago 1s quality.

lets see what happens
Just sent an email had a back and fourth convo with the dude, nice people but he gave me the tracking number for the wrong person. First name was right but last name was off. Live in NYC was wondering why my package was being sent to South Carolina.. Side note waddup 160 still in the game, I copped a couple NIKE ID cards from you WAY BACK WHEN... things was clutch!

From Backdoor's FB:
Nuovamente disponibili sul nostro shop online, ci scusiamo per il disagio, ma essendo introvabili in America, abbiamo avuto un overbooking.
Again available on our webshop, we apologize for the inconvenience, but being unavailable in America, we had an overbooking.
Now who's salty?

Props to them and Snipes.

$267.13 USD SHIPPED better than most prices...

I'm going to e-mail them and have it shipped as GIFT.

Just got an order number... let's see what happens lol
smokin.gif
They had US shipping before today, on their first run of Royals.  And they don't have the "Please note: Shipments only in Italy and Europe" on any other shoe.  BD ain't sending anymore Royals to the US.

LOL Cobra I feel the same way about this guy, has been like a junkyard dog that no one will take in, beggin for anything he can get for the past 5 days
roll.gif
.  I just imagine the dogs on the beggin' strips coracles saying "bacon, bacon, bacon" over and over again...but him saying "size 8, size 8, size 8!" instead.

They had US shipping before today, on their first run of Royals.  And they don't have the "Please note: Shipments only in Italy and Europe" on any other shoe.  BD ain't sending anymore Royals to the US.

LOL Cobra I feel the same way about this guy, has been like a junkyard dog that no one will take in, beggin for anything he can get for the past 5 days
roll.gif
.  I just imagine the dogs on the beggin' strips coracles saying "bacon, bacon, bacon" over and over again...but him saying "size 8, size 8, size 8!" instead.
I ordered one for the hell of it. worst case scenario theyll refund me or ill make a paypay claim.

LOL Cobra I feel the same way about this guy, has been like a junkyard dog that no one will take in, beggin for anything he can get for the past 5 days :rofl: .  I just imagine the dogs on the beggin' strips coracles saying "bacon, bacon, bacon" over and over again...but him saying "size 8, size 8, size 8!" instead.

And Ima keep saying until I get my pair :smokin

F*xc Who Nt' Like it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom