Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pair shipped from Germania

2 pair.. 
nthat.gif

Will be here my birthday week.

@160jordansdeep and @Sadist I PM'd both you guys. Not sure why it didn't send, maybe because I am a new member? I will respond to both of you again, but if not I will personally e-mail you at your e-mail 160Jordansdeep. Sadist don't know yours so let me know. 

Dude, u have no clue at all. These are definitely better quality than those garbage Chicago 1's. Check the cut of the leather at the inside rim of the toebox, then check ur trash Chicago 1's how they rolled the edges in. I swear, some of u dudes aren't very smart.

Royal's are better but slightly ... Chicago leather feels like plastic Royal's feel a little softer + the Nike Air branding make it a lot better "retro" of the originals

@160jordansdeep and @Sadist I PM'd both you guys. Not sure why it didn't send, maybe because I am a new member? I will respond to both of you again, but if not I will personally e-mail you at your e-mail 160Jordansdeep. Sadist don't know yours so let me know. 

please do i sent you a PM

Do any of you guys have any Sweden websites that has the royals in stock..if you do I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks,
Mike

If someone drops me a Euro site link at retail 120 euro I can hook you up as well with my UK address.

I have a person in Sweden that may possibly get me a pair..there has to be othe sites out there than just one..thinking about having her order from the backdoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom