Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to these more than the 3s im sure ppl might think im crazy but i just feel theres so much hype around the 3s thats unwarranted all jb did was put the nike air on the back that doesnt make it an og pair ****

Do we have a list of websites these will be online? I assume NDC/FTL/FNL/EASTBAY.. but a confirmation would be nice.

I tweeted nikestore and my local NT again today regarding these....

I hope they don't come out with the lame check back later response....

The release is two weeks away now.....

they will.. i bugged every store this past weekend and was told the same thing

Last edited:
looking forward to these more than the 3s im sure ppl might think im crazy but i just feel theres so much hype around the 3s thats unwarranted all jb did was put the nike air on the back that doesnt make it an og pair ****
I can live w/o the IIIs. These must be had

Do we have a list of websites these will be online? I assume NDC/FTL/FNL/EASTBAY.. but a confirmation would be nice.

There really isn't to my knowledge. If I'm not mistaken an EASTBAY rep said they they will carry these in this thread awhile ago. Rumors are NDC won't be getting them.

Been asking for the same thing, but every page is filled with "can't wait"s or "I'm gonna get some stickers to protect the logo on the insole!". Bunch of crap the last 10+ pages.

If you look..... Im not from Houston. Iwill be there for All Star weekend and wanted to know what shops will carry these. So S T F U... and if theres some one from Houston in here Let me Know of some good shops out there.
HAHA. Still doesn't change the fact that you have a computer to look up phone numbers to call and ask if they're getting these. Like I said, you'd get a straight answer. A yes or no. LOL Relax girl. So sensitive.

Glad these are a GR because I won't be able to go to my local HOH. So I will try my luck on Finishline.

Just hoping the leather is more similar to the Vegas 1s/Banneds rather than the 2013 Chi 1s. All three are dope to me though. Hopefully I can snag a pair.

Just hoping the leather is more similar to the Vegas 1s/Banneds rather than the 2013 Chi 1s. All three are dope to me though. Hopefully I can snag a pair.

It's not. We've seen the pics and if you can't tell from the pics I don't know what else to tell you. The incredibly soft leather isn't coming to any of these 1's this year. Check the black toe thread for new pics of those. Same exact thing. All of the NA 1's are using the same leather and mold as the Knicks.

Been asking for the same thing, but every page is filled with "can't wait"s or "I'm gonna get some stickers to protect the logo on the insole!". Bunch of crap the last 10+ pages.
Stop asking online and put in your own work. Call around. No one is going to provide you with a list so stop waiting for it.

doubt it, even if they are still will sell out with a qucikness :smh:

I wish everyone will stop saying this. Will these sell out first day no. On NDC and other sites sure but in actual stores no they will not.

The Jordan 1 is not that popular in majority of places. There are still stores in my area that have the Knicks and Chicago's in stock.

I feel like there will be easier to get than the knick 1's and they weren't hard to get at all.

This is adding nothing but hype and causing people who wouldn't look twice at these to take a second glance.

Just Relax we will get you a pair, even if I have to myself.

Stop asking online and put in your own work. Call around. No one is going to provide you with a list so stop waiting for it.

This is exactly why I said before to keep websites that are releasing these to yourselves, too many numbskulls like this cat who can't pick up the phone or research the thread. If your coming in here now with questions then these aren't for you

Proof or we don't believe you troll
Calm down....On page 32 of this thread EastbayRep confirmed they would release these.
nerd.gif

I wish everyone will stop saying this. Will these sell out first day no. On NDC and other sites sure but in actual stores no they will not.

The Jordan 1 is not that popular in majority of places. There are still stores in my area that have the Knicks and Chicago's in stock.

I feel like there will be easier to get than the knick 1's and they weren't hard to get at all.

This is adding nothing but hype and causing people who wouldn't look twice at these to take a second glance.

Just Relax we will get you a pair, even if I have to myself.
yeah people in this thread are adding way to much hype to these.  lol everyone trying to put the limited tag on them to scare people even more so they go spend over retail to pre order them.   lol I wouldn't doubt if its people from them pre order sites posting there own links in here to get people to go spend more on them by hyping the shoe up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom