Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why I said before to keep websites that are releasing these to yourselves, too many numbskulls like this cat who can't pick up the phone or research the thread. If your coming in here now with questions then these aren't for you
I agree plus NT has a thread of over hundreds of legit sites that will more then likely have these.  smh If people want them so bad do your homework on them and stop being lazy.

Yall so elite with info it's hilarious lmao

Still tho, I always came to niketalk AFTER I did my google search for info. Seems like everybody else comes before it lol

RF tweeted me to try back another time for my question if they are doing an RSVP.... WTF the release is 12 days away they should know if they are RSVP'ing or not by now....

Stop asking online and put in your own work. Call around. No one is going to provide you with a list so stop waiting for it.
This guy. I've been looking and calling around and have come up empty. Niketalk is a last resort, clearly. I remember when this community used to be an actual community. Stop holding onto info like gollum with the ring.

Same goes to you jerusareem. Aren't you just the guy in the know when it comes to these?

So people are numbskulls because they're asking for some solid info on who'll be carrying the shoes? I could see if info was know and posted clearly at the beginning of the thread, but no there's nothing but word of mouth and dudes are wrong for wanting to find out? Y'all kill me and will be the first ones screaming about "I thought this was a community" when no one helps you out. JB forum is a joke man.

Last edited:
It's been stated in the past pages, Eastbay Rep confirmed these to be releasing online, GS sizes from what has been stated too.

Not quite sure on finishline, someone help me out on that.

NDC hasn't said anything as of yet, but if it's anything like the Knicks, then expect to look somewhere else online for these.

Side note, anyone remember Banned 1s sitting at outlets for days? Resell wasn't as bad at first, crazy how the resell value blew up.

Last edited:
This guy. I've been looking and calling around and have come up empty. Niketalk is a last resort, clearly. I remember when this community used to be an actual community. Stop holding onto info like gollum with the ring.

View media item 251073

Same goes to you jerusareem. Aren't you just the guy in the know when it comes to these?

Straight up if you want these as bad as some of us do then you would've been in here the first day this thread and the last thread started, we all did our research and know some sites that are getting them because we put in the effort. I'm all for helping people out but it gets annoying when every other post is a new cat asking where/when/how...

It's been stated in the past pages, Eastbay Rep confirmed these to be releasing online, GS sizes from what has been stated too.

NDC hasn't said anything as of yet, but if it's anything like the Knicks, then expect to look somewhere else online for these.

Side note, anyone remember Banned 1s sitting at outlets for days? Resell wasn't as bad at first, crazy how the resell value blew up.
I remember them sitting at outlets that weren't in populated areas I know the outlets by me sold out within minutes..... I do remember that resell value being low..... Doubled edged sword for me since I only was able to get one pair....

RF tweeted me to try back another time for my question if they are doing an RSVP.... WTF the release is 12 days away they should know if they are RSVP'ing or not by now....
Lol RF knows exactly what they want to do. They just not letting the public know so soon. Theyll announce RSPV date the Tuesday/Wed prior. 

Last edited:
I just called my 45 min away "local" spot & they are getting them & FCFS!!
Hopefully it doesnt get too crazy or else they'll do a rafffle :/
My other spots are doing raffles but they said they are getting less pairs than the knicks

Honestly these will be my only cop for Feb.
& I wasnt aware of 1s retail price of $140
So if I strike out if resell is no more than $200
I'll pull the trigger.

Thank you Rafool. I knew that Eastbay had confirmed it, but I was looking for more concrete info on other spots. I called my local FL, FNL, and Footactions and got either, "Nah, what are those?" or "Nah, we're not getting them."

Thank you for your honest attempt to try to sum it all up, Rafool. SOOO sorry to everyone else that I let down or pissed off by asking in a SHOE FORUM about SHOES. So because I haven't had the time or availability to be checking the first thread or this second thread EVERY HOUR (not to mention sifting through all the B.S. about stickers) all of a sudden I'm not eligible or worthy to obtain them? Calm down.

HAHA. Still doesn't change the fact that you have a computer to look up phone numbers to call and ask if they're getting these. Like I said, you'd get a straight answer. A yes or no. LOL Relax girl. So sensitive.

Clearly you have more time on your hands than i do. who wants to call every store in Houston when i can simply come in here and ask.... A wise man told me to never argue with fools because from a distance you cant tell who is who (Jay)

"HOH ONLY" MEANS ONLY FOOTLOCKERS WITH A "HOH" WILL HAVE THESE IN STOCK! IT DOES NOT MEAN "HOH" IS THE ONLY STORE THAT WILL BE SELLING THESE!

EASTBAY REP ALREADY STATED THEY WILL BE RELEASING ONLINE 2/16 8AM.

NDC HAS NO INFO ON THIS RELEASE, AS OF NOW IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THEY WILL BE CARRYING THEM, SAME SITUATION WITH THE KNICKS COLORWAY.

FINISHLINE HAS YET TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, WE CAN ASSUME IF THEY HAD THE KNICKS, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE ROYALS.

MOMS&POPS/BOUTIQUES IN MOST AREAS THAT CARRIED THE KNICKS WILL HAVE THE ROYALS.

EVERY QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED THROUGHOUT THE THREAD, EVEN JM BROKE IT DOWN FOR US.

MOST STORES WILL NOT HAVE ACTUAL INFORMATION UNTIL THIS WEEKEND, SO LET'S JUST BE PATIENT AND STOP ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTIONS.

Last edited:
Thank you Rafool. I knew that Eastbay had confirmed it, but I was looking for more concrete info on other spots. I called my local FL, FNL, and Footactions and got either, "Nah, what are those?" or "Nah, we're not getting them."

Thank you for your honest attempt to try to sum it all up, Rafool. SOOO sorry to everyone else that I let down or pissed off by asking in a SHOE FORUM about SHOES. So because I haven't had the time or availability to be checking the first thread or this second thread EVERY HOUR (not to mention sifting through all the B.S. about stickers) all of a sudden I'm not eligible or worthy to obtain them? Calm down.

Your sarcasm is amusing. If you don't like the response you get, you don't have to be here. You aren't giving help, you're asking for it. Throwing a tantrum isn't going to cause anyone to answer your questions any faster.

God this place has been a **** show since Dec 2012. If you want concrete info on this release, not some random conflicting twitter info some newly signed up know-it-all went and "found", go find any post in here from forum member jmadidas. For all you new ***** that just know everything right off the bat and can't jus shut up and read, this guy has industry information you'll never get and resources that are actually credible. He has NEVER in his years on these boards given false info, even if he posts it months ahead of time. So quit questioning his posts because you saw Jerry springer say something conflicting to his. These will not be on NDC. These are not a god damn GR and Eastbay is not the company that gets to decide that in the first place. A GR is based off of production numbers by the producing company. Too many stupid "members" in here trying to be the first to post some useless info they got from a brands 5th person on twitter for the day. Knicks 1's locations will get these, they will be Knicks 1's quality, these will have fewer pairs for sale than the Knicks. And no, because Chicago 1's with no NA and Knicks 1's with NA are sitting near you that does not mean that this extremely popular OG CW of retro 1's that hasn't released in 12 years is going to sit. This is the biggest retro 1 release of the year (black toes right up there with these). No one is creating false hype. These are facts.

Your sarcasm is amusing. If you don't like the response you get, you don't have to be here. You aren't giving help, you're asking for it. Throwing a tantrum isn't going to cause anyone to answer your questions any faster.
Ain't nobody throwing a tantrum. And the sarcasm wasn't directed at Rafool. My whole point was that the landscape of this board has changed in the 10 years I've been here. With the advent of twitter and the quick sellouts, no one looks out for each other like they used to. And you're right, I don't have to be here. I was merely asking for help. I've done my legwork and I've come up short. Hence, why I came here and asked, being that this board used to be helpful to those who were unable to find info anywhere else. But clearly, JB forum is full of self-righteous, immature "heads". Thanks to those who just posted the info here, mainly captainsneakerhead.

God this place has been a **** show since Dec 2012. If you want concrete info on this release, not some random conflicting twitter info some newly signed up know-it-all went and "found", go find any post in here from forum member jmadidas. For all you new ***** that just know everything right off the bat and can't jus shut up and read, this guy has industry information you'll never get and resources that are actually credible. He has NEVER in his years on these boards given false info, even if he posts it months ahead of time. So quit questioning his posts because you saw Jerry springer say something conflicting to his. These will not be on NDC. These are not a god damn GR and Eastbay is not the company that gets to decide that in the first place. A GR is based off of production numbers by the producing company. Too many stupid "members" in here trying to be the first to post some useless info they got from a brands 5th person on twitter for the day. Knicks 1's locations will get these, they will be Knicks 1's quality, these will have fewer pairs for sale than the Knicks. And no, because Chicago 1's with no NA and Knicks 1's with NA are sitting near you that does not mean that this extremely popular OG CW of retro 1's that hasn't released in 12 years is going to sit. This is the biggest retro 1 release of the year (black toes right up there with these). No one is creating false hype. These are facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom