Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called DTLR.

"Are you getting the royal 1s on the 16th? I was told you would know by today."

"Idk, maybe. If they're a General Release." 

"She hangs up"

I'm so mad, because these have 400 different labels. Limited being one of them, so im traveling to all my stores later to see whats up with the final consensus

Wish me luck.
Which DTLR did you call, if you don't mind me asking. I stopped by a DTLR in VA today again and they said they will have them guaranteed

What are you new to?? Life???
Dude what about relax don't you understand. Now if your really feeling salty about a question. Worldwide boxing gym in the Bronx, ask for William. Ill yell worldstar for you so you can get more attention,
nerd.gif

my city,Louisville, has stores that get exclusive kicks but they have people reserved for them.

like...man what? 
mean.gif

so list of all the sites actually releasing these at 8am?

i know JimmyJazz but screw them

i want to say, eastbay, FNL, FTL,

will try JJ but can never find the DAMN shoes on there site

Last edited:

i want to say, eastbay, FNL, FTL,

will try JJ but can never find the DAMN shoes on there site
Well if Eastbay is getting them FTL is definitely getting them.

FTL, EB, Hoh, Foot action. All the same. Which means they share the same pairs. 
frown.gif

FTL didn't sell the Knicks 1's online, correct??

Best of luck to you. My little bro wants these bad and I want to help him. He doesn't have a car and I wont be here this weekend to give him a lift so hes catching a ride with one of his friends to PG HOH. Sadly I think his chances are slim...
My suggestion is hit the sports zone in gtown around 6 am 

Smh only shoe palace and sheiks are getting this in my mall damn not even FNL FA Champs or FTL / damn there goes my chance now its online or bust

FTL, EB, Hoh, Foot action. All the same. Which means they share the same pairs. 
frown.gif
Not necessarily FTL owns them but they're still different companies. FTL isn't releasing these online...Champs isn't getting them I believe. Foot Action probably is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom