Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second I look away from this thread a preorder is posted. What sizes were up when you posted the link?
they had one pair of each size .. forgot exactly what size  i was juts focused on my 9.5.. but i'm pretty sure 8-12

Last edited:
i willllllllllll get my pair .. oh yes i will ... and at retail ... i shall find the path
This was my attitude for a  minute untill today i finally cracked!  and just paid over retail.

I noticed you're in milwaukee.. i'm in racine  i was gonna drive to mayfair and enter the hoh raffle but decided not to is that the only spot getting them up there ?

Im on the fence again :lol: ...Im just scared that i will fail online...Im going to call and see if i can still reserve my size 10 pair

All of these rookie questions are a bad sign.  I shouldn't be this nervous about trying to cop a pair of Is.  Move along kids, these shoes will just make you look old.  They came out before you were even born.  You want the shoes from the All-Star pack.  They are the Galaxies of this year.  Remember how cool those were?

Spare me the elitist attitude. People just trying to get info so they may have a chance to cop a pair. Not that big of a deal.

I probably would have paid that price to make sure I had a pair on lock. It's looking bleak in my area. I might be putting all my eggs in the online basket.

gave a rep to the homie who posted that link.. just scooped myself a size 10 for 215$ with zero regret.
i'm a 9.5 and will try to find someone to trade.. otherwise.. just going to find a nice insole or something!
Im a 10 so ill keep u in mind come rd if i have to get a random size.

All of these rookie questions are a bad sign.  I shouldn't be this nervous about trying to cop a pair of Is.  Move along kids, these shoes will just make you look old.  They came out before you were even born.  You want the shoes from the All-Star pack.  They are the Galaxies of this year.  Remember how cool those were?
laugh.gif

:lol:

That's funny :lol:

But im young, and I want these over anything galaxy, area 72, or whatever else.

I got that early grown man look. Mandels for the win

that was quick... only 3 pairs left.... looks like NT came out w/ all his pairs..lol
Haha, I had a 8.5 on lock for trading. I don't know anyone that is gonna trade a 10.5 for an 8.5..looks like I'm gonna resell and copp for the resell price. even money though haha. WOOOOOO!

that was quick... only 3 pairs left.... looks like NT came out w/ all his pairs..lol

Haha, I had a 8.5 on lock for trading. I don't know anyone that is gonna trade a 10.5 for an 8.5..looks like I'm gonna resell and copp for the resell price. even money though haha. WOOOOOO!

Well, when the 6s came out some dude wanted to trade a 10 for my 8. We ended up living to far apart to meet so it never worked out.

But don't think it doesn't happen :lol:

So I call Footlocker in my area asking if they were releasing them there are she says "i don't know"

call 30 mins later and different person says "yes"

go to the store and they tell me they're not carrying them....

That's funny
laugh.gif

But im young, and I want these over anything galaxy, area 72, or whatever else.

I got that early grown man look. Mandels for the win
I ain't mad at you youngsters.  If it weren't for you, they wouldn't continue to bring back these classics.  I just hope that JB is taking notes and ups the production of the Black Toe Is that come out later this year.  I don't care about all that "limited" BS.  I just want my kicks for retail!

did you get them from the link I posted Andy?? I was trying to call your store but my phone is messed up ( didn't have your cell#).
I fb messaged you the link before I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom