Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
INB4 speed tests are posted 
nerd.gif
You are like 6 pages too late
I failed 
frown.gif

My preorder from heartandsole just got cancelled.  They say they only got one FSR. Beyond salty right now.  Guess its online or bust for me now 
mean.gif
i got the same email. not a big surprise seeing how fast or little quantity nike rsvp had. hoping to score 1 pair for retail.
best of luck bheezy19.

You guys are high if you think those shoes don't sell. Just because it doesnt sell out in 12 seconds doesnt mean it doesnt sell. Its a business, they wouldnt continue to make shoes that don't sell.

You guys are high if you think those shoes don't sell. Just because it doesnt sell out in 12 seconds doesnt mean it doesnt sell. Its a business, they wouldnt continue to make shoes that don't sell.

For real. I see more jb garbage walking around over the stuff we fight for.

1 other ticket?! Probably was like :evil: when you saw that
Yeah bro! I thought maybe I was just early entering the raffle or they barely started accepting tickets. Since I got the call I'm sure not too many more came in and entered. With the hype that its getting right now?!! Glad this sheikh was low key!

Now on to getting another pair for my bro!

Finishline needs to confirm and stop tweeting about stuff no one cares about lol

Yeah bro! I thought maybe I was just early entering the raffle or they barely started accepting tickets. Since I got the call I'm sure not too many more came in and entered. With the hype that its getting right now?!! Glad this sheikh was low key!

Now on to getting another pair for my bro!
congrats.

im actually waiting on my local sheikh for a raffle call too. am not confident AT ALL. not too many "low key" sneaker shops in the LA area. 

i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom